Part 5

As you are hearing these noises you see Fred by your side and the memories come flooding back. You immediately get up from his bed and make your way to the hallway. Once you approach the hallway you see Draco fighting Blaise as your legs couldn't seem to move. You snapped out of it and immediately rushed over to yank Draco off. As you're running over you can't help but feel anxious about the crowd that was forming and how much trouble you would all get in. Fred rushes over and helps you yank Draco off of Blaise. As you yank Draco off of him, you can't help but wonder why Draco was fighting Blaise. Did he care about you? He turned around with a bloody fist, as Blaise stood up smirking with a bloody nose. You turned around and headed back to your dorm upset at Blaise and what he did. You didn't know it, but Draco followed you to your dorm to make sure you were okay. "Hey y/n." You yelped as you didn't know anyone was in your dorm. He lets out a slight laugh as he comes over to hug you. He embraces you in a tight hug, you can't help but feel like crying. "I know y/n, I know." He says. He kept apologizing and it looked like he actually cared. As you both stopped embracing each other. You looked up into his green eyes, as he pulled you in for a passionate kiss, stronger than Fred's. Were you falling for both these boys at this very moment? But would you be able to trust them after getting betrayed by Blaise.