Part 12

You begin to stutter all over the place as you now have nothing to say. "I didn't go anywhere I swear." You say while covering your face. He begins to hit you while you yelp out in pain, whimpering at his every touch. When he goes to hit you another time, he is stopped by someone's hand. You uncover your hand to see Fred towering over you both holding Blaises wrist. Blaises eyes widen as you step away quickly out of his reach. Fred turns to you, "You okay darling." He asks. You shake your head as you begin to sob. This makes Fred extremely angry as he begins to tackle Blaise to the ground which caused people to come rushing into the Hufflepuff common room. As more students approached they finally got Fred off of Blaise. He immediately rushes over to you and holds you closely in his arms. You begin to sob into his chest as his tears soak up his shirt as he carries you into to your dorm and lays you on the bed. He begins to rub your back as you sob uncontrollably into his chest once more. As you begin to calm down, you finally build up the strength to say, "I love you Fred, thank you for everything." His eyes widen as he smiles from ear to ear happy you finally made your choice. He leans down to give you a peck on the forehead. You blush from this sudden action and lean in to give him a long passionate kiss that felt like the most amazing thing in the world.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 {𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝/𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐱 𝐲/𝐧} 🎉