Part 10

You had many problems, with many guys, you couldn't believe that Draco had kissed Pansy as well. You also couldn't believe you were "dating" Blaise. As you were eating you felt a presence appear behind you. You slowly turn around to see Blaise giving you a fake smile and leaning in to give you a kiss. You slowly but surely kiss him back. He leans away and walks back to his table. As you look back at your table, you see the whole school looking your way. Your eyes widen as you are embarrassed and scared for what's next. You finish breakfast and make your way to your first class. Thankfully, you didn't have this class with Blaise, instead you had it with Draco. As yo arrived you saw him sitting there with bloodshot eyes and dark eye circles. He immediately rushed up to you to give you a note.

The note

Meet me at the Astronomy tower @7pm - D.M.

You knew he wanted to talk so you decided to go. You sat down in your seat next to him as class went by pretty quickly. As the day went by, you would receive glares and quick kisses from Blaise. At this point, you couldn't feel anything anymore. As 7pm came around the corner, you begin to change into something comfy to meet up with Draco. You didn't tell Blaise which made you even more nervous. As you made your way up there, you saw lights, candles, and a picnic set up. "Look y/n." He says as he approaches you. "I just wanted to let you know that Pansy was jealous and put herself on me when she saw you, I would never intentionally do that, but I need to know, me or Fred?"....