Part 8

You were immediately taken back by this. Why was he kissing her? You were just on your way to confess to him but you had your answer right in front of you. As you eyes started to water, you immediately backed away and into the door. This made a sound which immediately caught Draco's attention. "Y/n wait!" He yelled out. But it was too late, you had already gotten back to your common room. As you stepped inside you saw the one person you thought you would never see again. Blaise. He was standing there with a mysterious smirk on his face. Like he had something to say to you. You begin to quickly back away and head to your dorm away from him. As you are leaving you feel a tight grip around your wrist. He is pinning you to the wall while holding up his head to your ear. By now tears are threatening to come out as you are shaking. "Hey y/n, long time no see." Now tears come falling down as you remember the past events. You begin to loosen from his grip as he grabs you tighter. "Now listen up, I don't like these nasty rumors going around about me, so you're gonna fix them. How you might ask? Well you're gonna date me, until I break that pretty heart of yours you got it?!" He yells. You nod frightened. "And if you dare to tell anyone I swear I'll kill her, your mother." Your eyes widen as you nod your head multiple times. What were you going to do now?...