NOT ALONE

After 6 years:

"Taehee,plz come and dress up baby. You don't have any time to play now." Jin screamed at his 5 year old daughter.

"No appa, I wanna play." taehee pouted and hid herself behind the sofa.

"Baby, it's your birthday isn't it?! Your all friends are coming for your birthday party, do you want to make fun of yourself. They will say how bad girl you are when they will see that you are still dirty, we just have half an hour baby plz come and let me dress you up." Jin said to her softly so that she understands his point.

Jin can see that taehee is thinking for a moment, jin knows that she likes praising comments so much. So, she will definitely not like if they will call him bad girl.

And his trick works taehee came to him playfully flipping her hair and said "I am a good girl." in English accent which sounds more cute in her voice.

Jin chuckled at her and told her to come then.

It's actually the day before taehee's birthday. She thinks that to be 5 years old is a very big thing and she is not a little girl anymore now. So, she forced Jin to arrange a birthday party for her in which they will call their neighbours,her friends and Jin friends . They will start partying from 8pm and will share their stories,play a game, eat food till 12am and exactly at 12am they will cut the cake and then just after that the party will ends,so that everyone wish her birthday just at 12am as she likes.

Jin agreed with it obviously he can't say no to his daughter at all.

Jin just completed dressing her up when she looked at Jin and asked "When papa is coming?!"

Jin stopped for a moment but then sighed and smiled softly at her "Your papa will be here soon baby, he is working right now. He promised you to bring cake for you so he will be here at the time."

Taehee just nodded,she loved his papa so much.

At 7:30 pm:

Guest started arriving slowly. Taehee was greeting everyone with her most adorable boxy smile.

Her eyes lit up when she saw her Papa coming,she jump on him and screamed "Papa, you are here?! I missed you so much."

Her papa chuckled at her overreaction they just met in the morning.

Jin smiled looking at her and her papa.

"Kookie, did you bring the cake?!" Jin asked jungkook, taehee's Papa.

"Yup Jinnie I did."

Jin smiled at him and get outside the house to carry the cake and bring it inside.

When it's around 11pm everyone was sitting and listening to taehee's school story. The way she speaks fascinates everyone and they actually enjoy listening to her.

In kitchen:

Jin was eating now bcoz he first let guest eat and now he is eating alone here in the kitchen when jungkook enters. Jin smiled at him and jungkook returned the smile and sat in front of Jin.

"Everything is going fine?!" Jin asked.

"Yeah!" Jungkook sighed, he was fidgeting looks like he is nervous and wants to say something.

Jin looked at him, then he put his plate in the sink and come to jungkook.

"What's wrong kookie?!" Jin asked him softly putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.