REUNION (EPILOGUE)

This book starts when Jin was 24 then for 3 years TaeJin dated, then 6 year skip when it was Taehee's birthday,then there was 20 years skip now in this chapter it's again four years skip and Jin is now 57 years old.

After 4 years:

"Jinnie!!" Jin opened his eyes to see Taehyung lying beside him in their room.

"Tae?!" Jin became so happy but then he frowned. How can Taehyung be here, he is not alive now.

Taehyung kissed Jin on his forehead lovingly then looked at him with sadness and excitement filled eyes.

Jin smiled but he was still looking at Taehyung in confusion. Thinking that is he real.

Taehyung laughed at Jin's amazed reaction and again kissed him on his cheek.

"What?!" Taehyung asked Jin in teasing voice wiggling his brows.

Jin just slowly shook his head.

Taehyung laughed again, Jin is speechless. Jin missed this smile so much.

"Are you just going to be like this?! Don't you want to come to me?! Or do you want to live here only, away with me?! I missed you so much." Taehyung asked Jin softly.

"Ofcourse I want to come to you as soon as possible. I missed you too." It's like hearing Taehyung's question Jin came from his daze and hurriedly said that to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled wide at him then said "Good then, I am waiting. You will be with me soon."

Saying that Taehyung suddenly vanished from front of jin.

"Tae?!" Jin screamed so that he come back.

"Tae?!" Jin bolted awake in the morning only to see that he is alone in the bed in his and Tae's room.

He then realized that it was a dream.

But he believe that dreams always told you something about your life.

He tried to think what can be the meaning of that dream. He usually saw their moments in dreams but not a dream like this.

Jin thought for minutes but he just kept remembering one thing that Taehyung said "You will be with me soon."

Jin only hold onto that sentence and he smiled wide. Today for the first time in years he is genuinely smiling and not finding the reason to smile. So, he felt energized hurriedly done his all morning routine, he made breakfast and ate it happily. Then he left for his restaurant.

He is already 57 years old, so he doesn't do much work. He only keep eye on the workers who are doing the work.

He get his most loyal and passionate employee ten years ago. His name was Ken. He was 23 years old at that time. Jin always loved his passion for his work and can see the love he has for the restaurant and food. Jin can see his young self in him.

For many years he was thinking to register the restaurant on Ken's name. He is considering him as his son. Well, technically his family member should be the one who get that restaurant but no one is interested in it. And Jin doesn't believe in these rules, he feel that the restaurant is his so he can transfer it to anyone's name.

And he did this today, he already has papers for it,he just wanted to give Ken that papers as a gift on his birthday. But now he decided to do this today only.

When Ken saw that he first declined saying that he really wanted to do work like Jin did and then he wants to build his restaurant of his own. But Jin convinced him saying that he is giving him this bcoz of his hard work that he did in last 10 years.