Moving Ahead

Another day another chapter. Hope you all like it. Enjoy!!

***************************************************************************************

Vansh's POV:

I came inside the room and saw the room empty, but the washroom lights are on. Looks like Riddhima is in washroom. I frowned slightly as I remembered the girl who just entered our house. So, next week, we have two marriages, and Aryan is brave enough to marry a girl who wants to destroy us. I know he could control her. But still we have to be on full alert.

I came out of my thoughts as I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and stiffened slightly as I saw the doctor's number.

Doctor: Sir!! Please come here. I have to talk to you.

I frowned as I heard the doctor's panicked voice and cut the call feeling nervous all of a sudden. What could have happened? Why did he sound so panicked. I shook my head and moved to go out of the room when I heard Riddhima's voice. 

Riddhima: Where are you going?

I stopped feeling conflicted for the first time in my life. I know I can't bear to see Ragini again in that condition, but I really don't want to include Riddhima in all this. I closed my eyes as I realized that I have to tell her about this. She knows about Ragini the most, and she is the only one who could be with him, who could handle him. He knows she is the only one whom he would never hurt, not even in anger. 

I turned around and saw her looking at me curiously. 

Vansh: To meet Ragini.

I told her and saw her looking at me startled. This is not easy for me, but I am going to do this. I don't want any type of misunderstandings between us. I don't want anyone between and yet I could never tell her how cruel I was with Ragini and what I actually did with her. 

Riddhima: I want to see her too.

I looked at her stunned as soon as she put forward her request. I turned towards the door again. I want her with me, yes, but I know she won't be comfortable. Ragini is in no condition to be looked at. I feel more guilty for her condition each passing day. I don't know till how long she will be able to stay, but I know I would never be able to forgive myself for whatever happened. Nor will I forgive the person who was responsible for all this. 

Riddhima: Please!!

I took a deep breath as I felt her hand on my arm and nodded at her slightly. We both came out of the house and I took a deep breath as soon as I grabbed the steering of my car. Its time to face the music. 

I stopped the car in front of the hospital and took a deep breath trying to control my nerves. I came out of my thoughts as soon as I saw Riddhima out of the car. I came out from the driver's side and we both came to the room Ragini is in. 

I winced as soon as I saw her pale face. She looks like she has no life left in her at all. 

Riddhima: She is....

I heard Riddhima's voice beside me and sighed blinking my eyes. I looked away from Ragini and saw the doctor in front of me. He looks angry? I frowned as I saw him storming towards us. 

Doctor: She is brain dead. Has been dead from last 2 years. That's what I am telling him every single day but he refuse to remove the life support.

I winced as I saw Riddhima stunned face and I turned away from them. I know this, but I don't want to believe this. I don't want to live with the fact that she is dead because of me. That there is no chance of her coming back to life.