Bonding Chapter: Space Heroes

Leo and Emma were on the floor in the living room watching space heroes.

"Come on Emma I gonna get you into my favorite show Space Heroes!." Leo said excited

"Are you sure Raph said that it's for nerds" Emma said sitting down

"It is not for nerds! Look just give it a chance you might like it" Leo places Emma in his lap.

"Ok!" Emma leans against his plaston, getting comfortable.

The intro starts to play and Emma started enjoy the new sounds and all the bright colors.

Raph was coming in to the room and saw what they were watching.

"Absolutely not!" Raph reaches over Leo and picks up Emma, carrying her on his hip. "You're not going to melt her brain with this Space heroes Junk."

"Wait it was gonna melt my brain?!" Emma yelled, she obviously didn't get the metaphor.

"It's not junk!" Leo snapped getting up as Raph walked away with Emma.

"Yes it is!"

"How would you know? You've made the effort to watch it"

"That's because I'm not stupid enough too."

"You calling me stupid?"

"Um yeah!"

Emma could sense something bad was gonna happens so she teleported off of Raph's hip and stand off to the side, watching them fight.

Donnie could hear the commotion from his lab, he pushes the door open and pops his head out.
"Everything ok in here?"

"Leo and Raph are fighting." Emma tells him

"What else is new?" Donnie rolls his eyes

"Emma and I are watching Space Heroes."

"No you're not!"

"Oh yeah what are you gonna do about it?"

"This!" Raph said picking up Emma and throwing her over his shoulder.

"Bye Bye Leo!" Emma waves to him as Raph started to walk away.

"No Bye Bye Emma" Leo pulls her off of Raph's shoulder. "We are gonna watch Space Heroes"

"But it's gonna melt my brain!" Emma points to the tv

"No it won't" Leo grumps.

"Leo let go!" Raph said grabbing Emma's hands as she slipped from Leo's arms. Leo grabbed her ankles and both began to pull. "Stop you're gonna stretch me!" Emma screamed.

"Let go you're going to hurt her." Raph said pulling Emma towards him.

"You!" Leo fired back pulling Emma towards him.

Emma is suddenly dropped and lands in Donnie's arms.

"Hiya!" Emma greets

"Hello" Donnie chuckles

Eclips looked to see Raph and Leo on the ground not moving.

"Why aren't they moving?" Emma asked

"I used a pressure point to temporarily paralyse them." Donnie said walking to his lab still carrying Emma.

"Are they gonna be ok?" Emma asked a little worried.

"They'll be fine they'll be back to normal in a couple of hours." Donnie ruffs her hair.

"Well in that case" Emma smiled at two.

She moves their paralyzed bodies in front of the tv. "Now you can watch Space Heroes together!" Emma cheers.

Raph lets a out a muffled scream "You're welcome Raph" Emma smiled as she walked away.

Mikey walks into the room and sees the two laying there.

He smiles with a smirk as he lays down a box of pizza and starts to eat a slice.

"Ah this is the life" Mikey smiles eating the cheesy pizza.