1- Mornings With You

The Way We See Things -Lil Peep

I rolled onto my side facing my lover, his eyes flutter open "Good morning my love" he says in a husky voice "Morning" I respond he kiss my forehead making me giggle, I watched as his eyes scanned my face I squeal putting the white sheets over my head, he does the same but straddles my waist "Don't hide from me" he chuckles pinning my hands above my head with one hand "Sorry" I giggle trying to get out of his grip, his soft smile turns into a smirk "No no no" I squeal he brings one hand up to my stomach tickling me, it was like a move, the white sheets on top of us while he's tickling me, I squirm "C-Colby S-stop" I laugh, I was laughing so hard my stomach started to hurt "Stop" I yell "Say you love me" he stops tickling me, I shake my head no with a small giggle "Alright then" he starts to tickle me again "Ok ok stop please" I beg he chuckles and stops "I love you" I say trying to catch my breath "I love you too" he kisses my forehead and flops beside me, I cuddle into him.
"Can you make me breakfast" I ask him, he looks down at me "It depends, what do you want" he raises an eyebrow, I draw imaginary shapes on his bare chest "Hmm, blueberry pancakes" I suggest he chuckles "Alright let's get up" he kiss the top of my head getting up, I laid in bed scrolling through Instagram, after a while I get up going to the kitchen the sun beaming through the blinds the smell of pancakes filled my nostrils, "Hey" Colby chirps flipping a pancake "Hi" I sit on top of the counter swing my feet "There almost done" he turns around wrapping his arms around my waist "My back is killing my, I slept wrong" Colby speaks "Again" I say more in a question he shakes his head yes, making me giggle and shake my head, he makes the rest of the mix and serves me "Thank you" I said kissing him softly "Your welcome" he sits in front of me, I cut the pancake putting it in my mouth, enjoying the taste "This is so good" I moan at the taste "I'm glad you like it" he chuckles, his cooking is always good no matter what.
"Baby" Colby calls I groan and get up going into the living room where he was at "Yes" I reply cuddling into his side, he wraps an protective arm around me "I was going to tell you we need to film for our channel" he whispers kissing the side of my head "We can explore that one building I was talking about" I suggest, he nods his head yea "Alright we can go tomorrow, right now I just want to cuddle" he pulls me on top of him so I'm straddling him, he kisses me passionately, he bites my bottom lip pulling away "I love you" he hums "I love you too" I put my head in the crotch of his neck and sigh softly, he rubs my back "I have to go shopping for groceries" he says softly I just whine "Not today we can go some other day" I mumble he chuckles and kisses my neck making me shiver "Alright I'll go tomorrow" he told me I nod my head ok against his neck.

Ughhhh this is short, but they'll get longer.

Vote and comment