3- Editing

Superstar Shit -Dominic Fike

I grabbed a pop tart and the computer going into the work office, I started to edit when I felt a pair of eyes burning into the back of my head, I look back to see Colby "Hey" I giggle turning back around "Hi my love" he slithers his arms around my waist I lean into his touch "Are you almost done" he asks I shake my head no "I just started" I told him he groans "How long is it going to take" he whines "Maybe about 6 hours" I said he sighs picking me up I squeal "Colbs I have to edit" I giggle wrapping my legs around his waist "You can do it later" he speaks going into our bedroom "No because I won't do it at all" I giggle as he placed kisses on my face "Please let's just cuddle for a couple hours" he holds me close "How about I edit in here" I suggest he nods his head ok I get up and go get the computer, I sit up against the head bored Colby crawls between my legs and I start to edit, he keep moving and
whining.
"What Colbs" I say holding him in place "Hold me" he looks up at me with big eyes, I look at him confused he never wants me to be big spoon, and when we does something is wrong, "What's wrong" I ask putting the computer to the side and wrapping my arms around him "I don't feel well" He mumbles into my chest "How do you feel" I question running a hand through his hair "Sick" was all he said "It's probably because you weren't wearing a sweater yesterday" I sigh kissing his hot forehead "let me go get you medicine" I pat his shoulder softly getting up I go to the medicine cabinet looking for some cold medicine, I didn't find anything "There's nothing babe, I'm going to go get some" I grab the car keys "Ok bye love you be careful" he whispers "Ok love you too" I kiss his forehead and go down to the car, I drive to the store, once I get there I go to the medicine area getting a thermometer and cold medicine, I go to the cash register to see a good looking guy, no stop you have a boyfriend and you love him very much.
"Hey cutie" the guy says I look around to see no one, I look back at him "Yes I'm talking to you" he chuckles scanning my items "Oh hi" I stutter "Cute" he speaks "Um I have a boyfriend" I said "Oh I'm sorry, can we at least me friends" he asks handing me a peace of paper I open it to see his number, I look up at him "I don't even know your name" I say with a soft smile "Name is Jake yours" he says "I'm Sam nice to meet you Jake" I shake his hand "And we're going to stay friends nothing more" he adds making me giggle "That's right, Well I have to get back to my sick boyfriend We'll talk later" I say grabbing my bags "Ok text me" he winks I roll my eyes playfully and walk out the store with a soft smile, I get into the car and snap out of my trance, I speed home, thankfully not getting a ticket "I'm back" I call, Colby comes out of the room looking very pale "Go lay back down" I say sternly her groans and walks back to the room.
I pour his medicine and go back to our room "Here" I give him the medicine and he takes it like a shot "Calm down" I giggle he just gives me a week smile, he puts the thermometer in his mouth, and after a while it starts to beep I take it out and read 101° I gasp "Colbs if you get higher then 106 I'm taking you in" I say sternly he nods his head ok "Why don't you take a nap" I play with his hair "Ok love you, can I have a kiss" he puckers up his lips "Love you too, and no your sick" I giggle kissing his forehead he nods his head and and closes his eyes falling asleep I pull out my phone and the paper, putting in Jakes number should I text him, oh well I'm going to text him.

(J- Jake S- Sam)

S- Hey Jake it's Sam from earlier

J- Oh hey Sam

S- Hi, what are you going?

J- Just got home from work you?

S- With my boyfriend

J- Stop texting me and spend time with him

S- No, he's asleep, he's sick remember

J- Oh ya hope he gets better

S- Ya same we have to film

J- Film?

S- We have a YouTube channel

J- What is it called

S- Sam and Colby

J- Damn you guys are famous

S- I wouldn't say famous but ya

J- Ok so tell me about yourself

S- Well I grew up in Kansas City, I'm 23 have a channel and a lovely boyfriend, what about you

J- Cool, I grew up in Wichita, I'm 22 and I'm very very single;)

S- Not a chance😁

J- I know I know

S- Alright I have to go now, Talk later?

J- Ya alright bye

S- Bye

Colby turns in my arms, his eyes flutter open "Hey" he rubs his eyes "Hi" I move the hair out of his face "How are you feeling" I ask "Like shit" he chuckle I bring my hand up to his face and he was still hot "Here" I give him the thermometer, it beeps 99° "It's lower then last time" I smile slightly "Hope it stays that way" he says with a yawn I giggle "I'm still so tired" he mumbles cuddling into me more "Go to sleep, I think ima take a nap as well" I lay down holding him close "Ok G'Night my love" he whisper "Good night" I kiss his head and close my eyes falling fast asleep.

Vote and comment