12.Chapter

Nari POV

"Hey Jimin...long time no see. It's been a while since we saw each other. It seems that you were pretty busy with your girlfriend, Bell. Well, about Bell. She's a bitch."

I awkwardly stood infront of the mirror, trying to prepare myself how to deliver the message to him without looking in any kind weird.
Two day passed from when I had met Bell.

The thought that Jimin would be breaking up with his first love, because of me never came to my wildest and wettest dreams.
I was supposed to meet Jimin at 7pm in the bar with the others. Yoongi wrote him, since we both had the same thought that Bell would be reading my message and personaly come to my doorstep to just tear me in half with her bare hands.

The door bell rang as I was about to leave my apartment. Opening the door, Jimin stood there seeming to be in a bad mood.

"Eh...."

He just walked straight in past me. I shut the door and followed him to the living room.

"Well, long time no see to you too Jimin. No hello?"
Jimin glared at my words and ran his fingers through his hair.

'God....why does this look so hot.'

"So uhm...you want something to drin-"

"Did you met Bell?"

"What?

"Did you and Bell meet up?"

"Yes. How did you-" I stopped talking as I noticed he's mad at me. "What's wrong? Jimin?"

"Did you hit her?"

"Bell? No, why?" 'Well I wanted to.'

"Don't lie. I saw her bruises. I saw it." He raised his voice and his eyebrows crashed together. Jimin sat down.

"Well, I don't know what you exactly saw with your eyeballs, but I definitely didn't hit or touched her on that day. You should better ask her! She hurt me and not me her!" I got louder and louder by every word.

"You are just overreacting. How could she hurt you? You saw her. She's much shorter and weaker than you. Are you just jealous that I spend more time with her or what? We all fall in love and spend less time with another. We are adults Nari! Adults! Act like one. We aren't in high school anymore!"

'We aren't in high school anymore....'

"You are right." I whispered.
"What?"

Tears started to swell up. "You are fucking right! Satisfied?! We aren't in high school anymore where we can see each other everyday and laugh and talk! You don't know I am aware of it myself! You don't know how hard it was for me!

I know we aren't gonna see each other everyday, but it has been weeks since we last saw or talked to you! Jealous?! So what if I am. You don't even know how I feel right now. You don't even have time to send me a quick message that you are okay!

It's like you forgot us in your life completly! I may seem selfish for saying that I want the old Jimin back, who hangs out with us, but I missed you so much Jimin!"

Saying these things I felt hot tears running down my cheeks and how they fell to the ground. The weight and thoughts I had been caring since years fell of my shoulders, but I still felt hurt.

We stared at each other, Jimin's eyes were full of anger and mine were begging him.