15.Chapter

Nari POV

I stared at my alarm on the night stand as it went off. The sound seemed so far from me, yet it was less than one meter from me away.

'Does that mean he already loves her much more than us? Does that mean he can live without us? I guess I valued this friendship more than I should have....'

I slammed my hand onto the off botton on the alarm and went to take a shower. Letting the cold water ran through my fingers, I stepped head first into the beam. It stinged, but I slowly got used to it.

And then I suddenly broke down. My tears and snot mixed themself with the cold water and my ugly screaming halled against the walls. I sat down on the ground like in those movies and cried the shit out of it. But it helped, except for the water bill that I had to pay.

Once I was done sobbing, I showered like a normal human being as if nothing happened. My thoughts went to the yesterday conversation with Yoongi before I left the bar.

' "If you need anything, you know you can call me. I' ll be there." He gave me a small resuring smile. I nodded and was about to leave.

"And Nari!"
I turned around to him and raised my eyebrows. "What?"

"Don't be mad at Jimin." Yoongi smiled and returned to his bar. '

'Why shouldn't I be mad at him? I have the right to be mad. I am not the one who accused someone without trying to hear the story from the other side.'

_____

HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES🤧🎉✨
I hope 2021 is gonna be better this year
Take care of yourself and others✊😔