Chapter 7

A/N:  Have I said before that I love to have fun with my characters?  Well, if not, I will say it again, I love to have fun with my characters and to mess with them.  

hahahahaha.....

Beam storms out of Pha's room and heads straight for his dorm room. Without looking back, he unlocks the door and storms into his room.

BAM!

Pha sighs and looks at Forth. "Forth, you do realize that you are in trouble now. You are going to have to sweet talk Beam or what for his anger to subside."

Forth puts his hands in his pockets while a faint smile drifts across his face. "Don't worry. I'll got this."

Pha shakes his head. "I hope so, because I don't think I can help you here."

Ming stumbles through Pha's open door while scratching the back of his head. His eyes are barely open and his hair is sticking out everywhere. "Did something happen? Did I miss something?"

Ming's eyes land on Forth, and Ming instantly wakes up from his grogginess. "Forth. What are you doing here?"

Forth turns his head toward Ming and raises an eyebrow. "You really did sleep in Kit's room last night."

Now wide awake, Ming walks towards Forth and nods his head. "Yeah. By the time that Pha and I got Yo and Kit into bed and got them cleaned up, it was late. I was too tired to head home." Ming points to Pha. "Pha wouldn't let me sleep in the same bed as Kit, so I slept in Kit's bed alone."

A small smile slowly appears on Ming's face as he turns and looks at Kit sleeping soundly on Pha's bed. "His bed smells like Kit. It is almost as if I was actually sleeping with him."

While Ming continues to look at Kit, Pha reaches out and slaps the back of Ming's head.

Whack.

Instantly Ming whips his head around towards Pha and hisses, "What was that for?"

Pha motions towards Kit with his chin. "That is so you know that you aren't allowed to sleep with Kit alone in the same bed. Ever."

Ming rubs the back of his head and whines, "You can't forbid me. You aren't Kit's father."

Forth glances down at the floor and softly chuckles while shaking his head.

Forth's actions fuel Ming's anger even more. Now, Ming is whipping around and growling at Forth. "What is that for? What is so funny?"

Forth keeps his head lowered a bit but glances up at Ming through his eyelashes before glancing over at Pha. With his hands still tucked in his pockets, Forth motions with his chin towards Pha. "He is like Kit and Beam's father. Beam refers to him as the boss."

Ming's eyes widen as he looks back towards Pha, who is now standing with his arms crossed over his chest. Well, this isn't the way for Ming to get on Pha's good side.

A scared laugh slowly begins to escape from Ming's mouth as he pleads with his eyes for Pha to forgive him and hopefully forget what he just said.

Forth shakes his head and pulls his hands out of his pockets as he turns and heads for the door. When he gets close to Ming, Forth stops and gently pats Ming's shoulder. "I'll let you deal with this mess."

Forth continues to walk out of the room and ignores Ming's soft cries for help. Forth has something more important to deal with right now. A pouting and sulking Beam.