𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈

Hongjoong, the tiny boy, was a music student, which made him very prone to stress. Being in the 3rd year made it even more stressful and whenever it came to eat his head he'd go out in the tranquil hours of midnight for a run or maybe mindlessly dance around under the streetlights. 

There was nobody at such hours and these dumb activities of his actually helped him get over his stress which was very much induced by his fucked up assignments. So he'd get out of his apartment with airpods booming a rythmic song as he jammed to the song under the moonlight.

Now finding a boy at the strange hours of midnight was sure surprising. And hearing that he let out a hearty laugh made him more embarrassed. His cheeks almost wanting to burst out at the amount of heat rushing at them but he cleared his throat not wanting to mess his image.

" I-I only d-do this t-to reduce stress s-so j-just act like y-you s-saw nothing." He said looking straight at his sneakers.

" Ah, I'm really sorry I didn't mean it in a bad way. It's just, " Yunho had his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

" Just thought you were a ghost but then you're way too cute for that." His puppy eyes turning to crescents as he smiled brightly.

" Hey who says I'm c-cute ? I'm very cool a-and I'd be a suuuper scary ghost okay."

Yunho chuckled mindlessly.

" I-I'm not kidding okay ! I'd be a scary one like s-seriously." Hongjoong explained with his hands waving around for more clarity.

" Yeah you'd surely be a suuuper scary pocket sized ghost."

" D-dude don't call me that."

" You are totally pocket sized and uwu material though " Yunho said, his lower lip jutting out.

" N-no I'm cool o-okay."

" Well whatever keeps you sleeping at night then, pocket sized."

" S-stop calling me that." Hongjoong glared through his blue locks which he tried to blow off his view.

" Okay then, pocket sized got to get going now." Yunho said as he went back to sipping his milk, walking away from the smaller one.

"H-hey you s-should stop c-calling me that !" Hongjoong shouted at the figure that was getting smaller by each second.

Just as Hongjoong was about to make his way for home, he heard footsteps coming at his way, turning his head back he saw the same boy that was teasing him a moment ago, panting on his knees.

" What do you want now ?" The smaller said, his brows furrowing with his hands crossed over his chest.

" Could you, maybe drop me home " Yunhk gave an awkward smile.

" Why ?" Hongjoong pouted his lips

" I'm kinda you know, umm scared of ghosts ?"

Hongjoong wanted to keep a straight face but he ended rolling on the roadside with his hands clutching his stomach for dear life as he continued to laugh out.

A six feet giant was scared of ghosts and was asking the man he assumed a ghost to drop him home. Oh the irony.

" Stop laughing pocket sized. It's not funny." Yunho scoffed.

" Oh it is."

" Now drop me will you."

" No dude I-I don't wanna."

" Oh come on. I'm a weak defenceless feeble human. Please protect me from those ghosts that want to pounce on my fine ass body." The boy said latching his body on Hongjoong's small physique.

" O-okay, just let go of me n-now." Hongjoong said pushing away Yunho's head with his hand.

Yunho being the playful one he'd always been, didn't make the way back home very normal. He was constantly tickling Hongjoong's sides, at which the blue haired giggled hysterically and the short stories he'd narrate about his life.
Yunho on the other hand learned that Hongjoong had dysphemia, but who cared the stutter was a bonus to his cuteness.

" And so this one time me and this guy called Mingi sneaked in a goat in the staff room to eat all the exam papers."

Hongjoong was laughing again.

" You guys are extremely hilarious and bizarre."

" Yeah we are, it's fun with them. Maybe you should hangout with us someday."

" Totally."

" Well that's my apartment building."

" Okay then, g-good night giant."

And this was how Hongjoong ended up dropping a giant of a fine ass adult.

Maybe strange happening weren't that bad. And maybe a five minute walk at midnight wasn't always so boring.

AN : I'm sorry I died I hope y'all can forgive me. I'll try updating quite frequently now on.