𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

Hongjoong and Yunho are very dear protagonists, had grown close over the few months. They grew into responsible parents and very cute boyfriends. They fought, they laughed, they giggled and they stayed together, together as a great family.

They went on dates, they went on late night dinners, they went on drive in cinema dates, they went to the beach and yes, they never forgot to bring their son along with them.

And what were they doing now ? They were having a movie night. Mr Raccoon was sitting in the middle holding the bucket of popcorn with his mama and papa sitting side by side throwing popcorn at each other's face.

But this certain activity had halted since Yunho says, that singing Let it Go is much more important than their very childish fight as he remarked but had also obnoxiously started.

So Hongjoong took Mr Raccoon in his arms, laying his head by the plushie's ear both son and mama listen to their very handsome papa scream 'Let it go' from the top of his voice.

The movie was coming to an end, but for the small family things just started.

"L-look Mr r-raccoon o-loaf there c-could be your friend." Hongjoong was still holding his son in his arms, pointing at the talking snowman with Mr raccoons very shwoft hands.

"I wish he was my son" Yunho sighed, arms and legs crossed.

"H-how dare y-you say that." Hongjoong glared at Yunho giving a punch on Yunho's arms with Mr Racccoon's very shwoft handsie.

"Well my son here can't even taken a bath on his own for fuck's sake."

Hongjoong gasped.

"You w-were supposed to take Mr R-raccoon a bath t-today."

Yunho lowered his head, alarmed that he slipped out.

"S-so y-you didn't take M-Mr Raccoon a bath." Hongjoong was glaring at Yunho.

"Y-you've never g-given Mr Raccoon a b-bath. Y-you need to take him a b-bath, y-your a dad y-you need to l-learn it."

"I don't want to." Yunho grumbled, pouting his lips as he continued to mumble words about how he should've abandoned Mr Raccoon and kidnap Hongjoong to an island where they stay happily with no son.

But Hongjoong, being mama Joongie would not take it so the next thing was Hongjoong pushing Yunho to the bathroom giving Mr Raccoon in his arms.

"Take h-him a b-bath I-I'll make dinner ." Hongjoong shouted closing the sliding door of the bathroom.

Hongjoong was done making dinner and feeling quite bad at how he treated Yunho he went near the bathroom, crouching as to hear what was going on.

"Joongie I can't do this the bubble monster has eaten me."

"Joongie Mr Raccoon is getting kidnapped."

"Joongie Joongie Joongie come to our rescue."

And being the kindhearted mama he was he frantically opened the door only to be pushed in a huge tub of bubbles.

"You fell for it Joongie." Yunho popped the bubble sitting on Hongjoong's nose.

Hongjoong was sitting inside the tub, his hands gripping on the corners of the tub with his clothes covered in bubbles and foam.

"I-it's because I-I g-got scared." Hongjoong was blushing a soft red.

Feeling his heart squished at the scene, Yunho kissed Hongjoong's soft red cheek, popping the bubble sitting on the smaller's cheek.

"Bubbles don't taste good do they ?"

Hongjoong took up a handful of foam blowing a huge bubble in front of Yunho's face. He pecked Yunho's lips, popping yet again another bubble at the process.

"But i-it feels like h-home" Hongjoong giggled.

"It does."

Yunho hugged Hongjoong, wetting his own shirt.

"And we can't forget you son." Yunho brought in Mr Raccoon in their small family cuddling session.

Hongjoong pulled out first.

"Go dry M-Mr Raccoon I-I'll change and w-we'll eat d-dinner."

"Alright sir." Yunho gave a small salute and went out to dry his very shwoft son.

Getting done with their small chores shared out and decided by our one and only Hongjoong, they sat down for dinner obviously with Mr Raccoon sitting in front of his parents.

"Lets eat shall we." Yunho held out his chopsticks to get chomping with the very scrumptious looking black bean noodle soup sitting on his bowl.

"Y-yes we shall." Hongjoong said gleefully smiling.

"Now say Aaah" Yunho was wiggling the noodles in front of Hongjoong.

"N-no you say Aaah." Hongjoong joined along in the silly noodle play.

"But the chopsticks say I should feed you."

"M-mine says the s-same."

And the night went by with Mr Raccoon witnessing his parents play with their food, laughing and giggling like the happy family they are and would be, for days gone and days to come.

An: I wasn't actually planning this but Jisungissuperior read this and supported it and I wuv this person so I made an epilogue.

Welp mi make a sanjoong ff I ya want ya can check it out it's coming out in a few days-