Chapter 1 ~ How it began

Who knew stopping bad guys was so tiring.

Like honestly half the time in the movies there's always someone that gains powers, masters them in a couple of days then takes down bad guys that have been causing havoc, all while still looking great.

Well, that's not what happened with me.

But where not up to that yet are we.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy reading the shitshow that's my life.

I never really was normal though it's a bit hard when your dads a multi-billionaire.

As in out of all the parents in the world mines Tony Stark.

Yes, I'm talking about genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark.

And as for my mum, I don't know that much about, all I have of her is a photo of her holding me as a baby and a video series she made during her pregnancy.

My mum was engaged to Tony at the time she got pregnant with me but died after giving birth to me.

Yet she lives in my heart forever.

And as of the 4th of May 2001(yes I was born on may the fourth be with you day), I have given my dad probably to many heart attacks.

So my dad had no idea how to take care of a kid, so he hired a nanny named Alicia Teresa, an elderly Brazilian woman who became the grandmother I never had.

And while my dad had no clue of me at the beginning, he was still my dad, holding me at night when I started to cry, pulling funny faces to make me laugh, vowing to protect me.

And let me tell you that was hard.

Since I could walk I was always getting in trouble on accident, though usually because of my "harmless" pranks.

So I went to a boarding school in France, going back and forth during the holidays. Despite getting in trouble frequently for my harmless pranks I was the highest in the school grade-wise which wasn't a surprise.

After months of pleading and begging, dad finally let me go back to New York for school.

If only he knew of the domino effect he set off by doing so.

Authors note:
Hey thanks for reading this, if you have any requests or questions, feel free to ask. I might just put a basic author note at the end of each one.