Chapter 15

*Tyrone's prospective*

    How I lust for her everyday. How I miss her smile, her touch, her voice, even her presence. The way I need her is never ending. I love her. Most might not know of me and Jas past but we had one. See we met in college and I had noticed her across the student union. She had on these light Grey vans with light faded blue low riding jeans with rips up and down them leaving nothing but imagination to feel in the blanks and to top it off she had on the crop top T shirt with a gold necklace and studs. Baby was beautiful and hair for days. I could tell it was her hair and not no weave. I picked up on everything little detail. I had to remain seated cause my big man was getting happy. I tend to follow him more than my brain if u know what I mean so I tried to keep it pg and stay unseen... I was instantly attracted to her and needed to make her mines. From that day I kept tabs on her every move. I mean yeah it was a little to much but when I see something I like then I won't point blank period.  I found out what her name was and her class year. I also found out that she was fucking some nigga named Autumn but they was the rocks sooo I knew any minute I was gone slide in and make my presence known. So one afternoon I had caught her in the near Starbucks and walked up to speak.  She smiled a warm smile and said said soft hey. I swear my ass was so ready to dive in that pussy by the sound of her voice... A little to much?? I don't give a fuck... I ended up sitting down and we talked for the remainder of the hour. She was cool chick so I asked her for a date sometime soon.  She thought about it and agreed. From that day on me and breezy was kicking it. Her and autumn ended up going separate ways but I knew she still loved him and that shit bothered me... I was her new man and I was dicking her down and treating her like a real nigga. I was loving her! But she couldn't fucking love me back I would say "bae I love u " & the only response I got was "Ty (that's what she called me) I really appreciate it but I'm not there yet to say it back" I would nod and act like I understood where she was coming from but I didnt... we was kicking it for at least four months and she wasn't there yet??!! That angered me... jasmine was mines and she was gone love me end of story.