Chapter 6

*Jasmine's prospective*

     "Hello?" Why tf did this nigga just answer my phone.

     "What the fuck I'd your problem I did not say you could answer my phone! Give it here." I snatched my phone from him. Looking at the contact name my start dropped and started pounding through my chest so hard you could see it through my shirt. "Hello?"

     "WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE!?" Autumn was yelling at me, I couldn't blame him though. "ANSWER ME JASMINE!"

     "A friend bae. Just a friend."

     "Bring you ass home , NOW!" While Autumn was talking Tyrone tried rubbing his hands up my legs to my pussy. No lie, it was tempting but no. I have a husband at home so I smacked his hand. "Okay bae I'm coming home. I'll be there soon I promise."

     "Hurry it's late."

     "Okay boo." I hung up. "Okay I'm leaving my husband is waiting on me. Have a good night."

     "Wait," he grabbed my hand. I pulled away. "Don't be like that. May I have your number so we can hang out sometime. Please." He grabbed my hand back and kissed it.

     "Flattering but no I'm a married woman and I don't need to have any reason for my husband to suspect I am cheating which I am not. I have a child at home also. So no, but thanks for the drinks and the offer." Walking away he snatched my arm back and pulled me in for a hug. Even though I pushed away he was to strong for me to get away. He grabbed my ass and kissed my neck. It made my panties soaking wet but it was wrong so I pushed him hard and kneed him in the balls. "Goodbye!" I ran off and he chased me through the crowd of people in the club. I lose him and sprinted to the car, getting in he spotted me and banged on the window saying he knows how to find me. I pulled off hitting 60mph in a couple seconds. "Fuck I left Christina!" I called her but no answer so I tested her and told her I had to dip because Tyrone crazy and she needs to call a cab.

     *at the house*

     I walked in the house AJ and Autumn knocked out on the couch.

     "5:48 AM. Out late, random guys answering the phone...when it was answered. Have anything to say?"

     Damn almost made it. "I lost track of time Bae I'm..." He interrupted me.

     "And this 'friend' of yours?" He sat up and carried AJ to his room. I followed.

     "Their name..."

     "His name."

     Sighing, "his name is Tyrone Willingham. Just an old friend." I hated lying to my husband."

     "Tyrone Willingham?"

     "Yes."

     He laughed and looked at me funny. "You drunk aren't you?"

     "Just a little, why?"

     "You must be because you must not remember him. He's your ex, your crazy ex." He brushed pass me. "I don't want you going out with Christina anymore, understand? You have a husband and child at home. Partying isn't you anymore. I hope he didn't get your number or where we stay." He came back and kissed me on the cheek and went to the room. Out of all the times I been wet tonight. This was the most. "Come to bed."

     "Yes daddy." Following his with my intoxicated body he helped me to the bed, get undress, and bathe. Even though I was buzzed, I knew I fucked up...BIG TIME.