2. Namjin Little Space

(Jin is in little space and Namjoon is the caretaker)

Namjoon POV:
"Joonie Joonie look what I did!" Jin showed me a picture he drew. It there were two stick figures and they were at the beach.

Jin is in small space right now. He loves getting compliments when hes in small space and can get very clingy. However, i dont mind it at all. Whenever jin goes into small space, he can get very cute and adorable i cant help but love him even more than i already do.

"Oh you did such a great job Jinnie! Do you want to hang it up?"

"Yes pwese daddy!" (A/N: Yall have no clue how painful it was to put this here)

"Ok lets go hang it up and then lets have a movie night!"

"Yay! Movie night Movie night! I wanna watch Finding Dory!" Said jin as he clapped in excitement

"Go get our snacks and I'll start the movie ok Jinnie?"

"Daddy?"

"Yes jinnie?"

"Do you think im pretty?"

My heart cannot handle the cuteness he is giving off.

"No baby,"

Jinnie looks as if hes about to cry, until i finish my sentence.

"I think you are beautiful" Jin flashes a big smile and gives me a big hug. Then he runs off to get our snacks

We change into our onsies that I got for us.
Jin is wearing a pink care bear onesie while Im wearing a blue one

*during the movie*During the movie I hear Jinnie sniffle and when i look he starts to cry

*during the movie*
During the movie I hear Jinnie sniffle and when i look he starts to cry.

"Whats wrong baby?" I asked

*sniffle* "d-dory forgot her parents a-and s-s-she got seperwated from her famiwy. W-what if I forget you daddy?" (A/N: I'm suffering)

"Aww jinnie is that why you are crying? I promise that you will never get separated from me. I will never leave your side and you will never forget me because I'll stay here with you." I give him a hug and gently squeeze him.

"A-are you s-sure?" He asks. I wipe a tear off his face and kiss him on the forehead.
"I'm sure. Now lets finish the movie baby ok?"

*Time Skip*

I look down and Jin has fallen asleep, his head on my chest and his hands wrapped around my neck. I carry him to his bed, place a RJ plushie with him and kiss him goodnight. As i leave I whisper, "I love you jinnie. Sweet dreams"

I walk downstairs to clean up our movie night mess.

*10 Mins Later*

I hear a cry come from upstairs. I realize its jinnie and i run upstairs to him and find jin on the floor hugging his knees and crying.

"Oh no baby what happened? Come to daddy."
Jin jumps in my arms, grips my shirt, and buries his face in my neck. I can feel tears roll down his cheeks and onto my skin. My heart breaks as I see the boy upset.

"I-i had a bad dream joonie! I dreamed that y-you left me a-and i-i was all a-alone a-and-" his cries take over the rest of his words and he hugs me tightly.

"Jinnie, i promise you that I would never ever leave you. I will protect and love you forever. I will not break my promise"

Soon Jin falls back asleep, tired from crying. I lay him down again and lay right next to him. I hold him close to me as reassurance that i will forever be by his side.

(Another A/N: Ok this one was straight up written in one.whole.sitting. Yeah I know it sucks I'm trying to improve writing but please request I'm just writing ideas i have)