Announcement

Hey lovelies,

I hope you all are doing well.

I have been getting a lot of messages that so many of you are unable to purchase the coins for Dreame and it is completely understandable. So, there is a way you can get free coins and I have detailed the steps below and with pictures.

If you are already using the method below, scroll down to the announcement section.

----------------------

First, you have to download the app on your phone/tablet from the playstore/app store

First, you have to download the app on your phone/tablet from the playstore/app store. Make sure you login and try to keep the same login account every time.

Step 1 - Down left, you will find the 'ME' icon, tap on it.

Step 2 - Go to "Earn Rewards"

Step 3 - Complete the tasks. Every day you can login and collect the coins for the chapter to unlock.

That's it!

- ANNOUNCEMENT - 

Those who have been following the story line, The Monster's Nemesis (Dominic's story) is almost done (hanging on the last chapter) and available on Wattpad.

Bonus chapter for Viktor and Mia - Yes! There will be a long bonus chapter including the kids and their life after about a time leap. I will be posting it around the end of October.

Since this will be available on Dreame, and if you are not convinced to purchase the coins, try the method above. Then, it won't cost you anything.

Hope that's makes it easy for you all. 

If you are facing any other issues, let me know in the comments section below.