Part I

Win was fidgeting and he was slightly sweating a fine layer of the glistening substance on his face. Humiliation was an understatement for what he was going to partake in, and it would surely haunt him for the rest of his life, but he needed the money. The all familiar conversation he had with Tay a couple weeks ago flashed back to him regrettably.

• • • • • • FLASHBACK • • • • •

"I need more money to pay for college." Win groaned, while his friend, Tay, was stuffing his face and messily consuming the burger.

"Oh! I have just the thing. Its voice acting and it makes a lot of money. The audition will be four days from now." Tay's voice was muffled as he chewed. The raucous sound of the chewing drove Win mad. Some of the food particles even landed on Win.

"Voice acting?" Win responded skeptically as he flicked the disgusting chunks of him. Tay, after all, was into weird shit all the time, and if he knew of this voice acting stuff it couldn't be normal.

"Yeah, voice acting. BL to be exact." Tay casually said, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand in one motion. Win decided it was best not to look any longer at the spit covered hand.

"BL?" Win repeated and the confusion was clear on his face.

"Boy's Love. Yaoi. Boy x boy." Tay specified as he waved his lanky hands in the air to emphasize.

"Wait! You mean all that fucking seme and uke shit where they just moan dirty shit into the mic? With other people in the room?" Win practically screamed as he swung at the other.

"Whoa, whoa. Chill. It's not that bad, think about the money." Tay then leaned over and whispered the amount that practically had Win's jaw dropped, dollar signs in his eyes.

• • • • • END OF FLASHBACK • • • • •

The humiliation was high, but the need for money was higher, much higher.

So here Win was, sacrificing himself to audition as he stood in front of the looming building. The nervousness was gnawing at him as he entered the doors, and no matter how high the AC blasted inside the building, Win could still feel himself sweat.

The line was long, and it was not an exaggeration as he slapped the sticker with the number 69 in his shirt at the sign-up table after putting all of his details there.

"Did you hear? Bright Vachirawit is inside!" A guy exasperatedly said. It was then followed by a bunch of;

"Really?"

"I can't wait to meet him in real life."

"Oh my god, he is so hot."

"I love him so much."

"He looks soooo good."

Bright Vachirawit? Who was he? Is he really that famous? Curiosity poked him but he brushed it away. He'll meet the male anyways and he'll just search him up after the auditions.

Time ticked by and the line kept getting shorter. Multiple faces passed him were glum and stricken with sadness. Last minute nerves kicked up inside him as he internally panicked. He needed this money, plus he was a newbie, and yet so many people, probably skilled, were coming out with not so hopeful expressions.

"Win Metawin?" A voice called out.

This is it, Win. You can do this.

He was led into a studio-like room with a few other people present, one of which caught Win's attention out of all.

"Hello, Win! So, you're here to audition for the character of Usagimoto Yuki, the uke, correct?" The casting judge asked as he sat in his swivel chair comfortably. His hair was curly and out of nowhere, Win thought that it looked like ramen.

"Y-Yes." Win stammered as he looked to the ground, and he could feel his face turning a hue of pink, the blazing heat swallowing him up.

"Aww... he's so cute. Are you a newbie? Have you ever done voice acting?" The judge questioned.

"N-No, sir. This is uh my first time ever."

"I love first timers, they're always so flustered and cute." He laughed out, "Well, have a seat and be comfortable. You'll be acting out a small scene from the script that is in front of you with Bright Vachirawit, one of the most famous voice actors in the BL anime industry. If you execute your role well, you'll be working with him and us to produce the anime."

Win gulped and slowly sat down across from the Bright Vachirawit. He peered up and met the smoldering gaze of the male. So, this was who everyone was raving about. Holy shit!

He looks sooo fucking good!

A/N: Hey, hey, hey! What do y'all think of Part I? Did any of you found my teeny-tiny "Easter egg" about Win?

If you're a fan of Win (or BrightWin, in general), I'm sure you already know that Win was given the nickname "Snowball" because he resembles the said character from the film "The Secret Life of Pets." Furthermore, Win's fans are called "Snowballs."

In this story, the name of the anime character that Win will be voicing is "Usagimoto Yuki"

In this story, the name of the anime character that Win will be voicing is "Usagimoto Yuki". In Japanese, the surname comes before the given name. In the name order of English, it would be "Yuki Usagimoto." Yuki means "snow", while usagi means "bunny" so it basically means "snow bunny." I just added the -moto to make it sound more like a Japanese surname. Although, I don't really know if Usagimoto is a real surname or if it's being used as a surname in Japan.

Anyway...

If you have any comments, suggestions or violent reactions, don't be shy and let me know. Also, don't forget to VOTE if you like/enjoy the story. 😘