Part III

"No fucking way! You're acting with THE Bright Vachirawit? The one and only Bright Vachirawit?" Tay wailed as he held a death grip around Win's shoulders while whipping him around. Win shushed the other and look around the restaurant to make sure they weren't attracting attention, and afterwards sent a bone-chilling glare at the idiot.

Win's lips pulled into a tight line of discomfort and he shoved the other off, "Yes, THE Bright Vachirawit."

"Do you have any idea how fucking hot and irresistible he is?" Tay screeched, fanboying immensely.

Win froze, of course he knows how 'fucking hot and irresistible' Bright Vachirawit was. He knows it well. Last night, Win's curiosity got the best of him and so he sat in front of his laptop, hands slightly hesitant as he typed the name on Google. Many links and photos of the gorgeous male popped up. All were praising Bright for his impeccable looks and talent in the BL industry. He's considered a 'heartthrob' to everyone. Bright is not just famous, he's the BL industry's preeminent voice actor. This made Win extremely anxious because he'll be working with someone so well-know.

So, for the entire night, Win may or may not have 'researched' everything about the man. He thoroughly downloaded most of Bright's BL anime and watched them until five o'clock in the morning. Bright's moans were stuck in his head, making him super horny, for the lack of better words. This made him mortified. How could he face the other male today without sporting an unwanted boner?

"Well, I gotta go to the studio to work. I only came to eat lunch with you, not to hang-out the whole day." Win huffed out as he gathered his belongings.

"You better get his autograph for me or else, I'll tickle you to death!" Tay shouted, causing many heads to swerve their way.

"Damnit, Tay Tawan." Win cursed under his breath as he looked at the ground and walked out of the fast food joint.

-

"We decided to scrape the plot and make a new one! So, it's going to be a 'teacher x student' BL. Yuki Usagimoto, which is Win, is a hardworking and diligent teacher at BW High School and he's a seme (top) with a honey-like voice that melts the student's hearts. I mean for real, Win's voice is just wow, he could be a dom top too, like I would do his voice if- ahem... moving on." Off laughed out. A few snickers erupted from the staff and Win felt himself shrink into the chair from embarrassment.

"Akira Ōkamizuki, Bright's character, is a well-known playboy and delinquent at the school who takes a sudden interest in the teacher. Of course, Akira tops and slowly dominates the seme into a flustering uke mess, and the two will fall in love and will face all the obstacles together." Off excitedly clapped his hands as he explained the plot and gave out the new script to the team.

"Teacher x Student is such a classic and is also the trend nowadays, and since Bright will be in it with the natural newbie, Win, it'll sell out quickly. I can fill it in my scrotum hahaha." The director affirmed and sat down, clasping his hands.

Win's Adam's apple bobbed nervously once more. He swiveled in his chair to calm himself down. Bright was seated across from him like at the audition, and he found it hard to breathe. The other male looked dashing as always, his hair slicked up and his long sleeves are rolled-up, exposing his well-toned arms.

"It's nice to see you again, Win." Bright started. Win couldn't stare too long as he realized it was hard to stare at Bright's perfect figure.