Part VII (Last Part)

The two are out of breath, cheeks flaming. They only stare at each other for so long until Win moves closer and plants his lips over Bright's. Win's arms wrapped around the other's neck to truly feel Bright's plump lips meld with his. He feels Bright's arms tightly hold his hips as he returns the kiss with gentleness. They let go and Win could see the self-control in Bright slipping away, his pupils started to enlarge, pooling with lust and want.

"Can I kiss you again?" Bright breathlessly murmurs, eyes searching deep within Win for consent.

Win gave no response, only leaning his head to let their lips crash together in a frenzy make-out session. Bright presses Win flat against the door, leaving no space between them.

"Stop me now if you don't want this. I won't be able to hold back and be gentle." Bright groaned as his fingers ghosted over Win's swollen red lips that were hypnotizing him in a whirl of need to claim the male.

"Don't be gentle then." Win could feel himself becoming needy, the buzz of alcohol still in his system, but he was sober enough by now to feel every raw touch of Bright's.

Those words snatch away what was left of Bright's soft demeanor, the only thing left was a mesmerizing smirk and dark orbs dangerously gleaming under the moonlight. Win's heart thrums with thrill as he collides his lips with Bright, sucking on the bottom lip that earned a whine from the owner. Bright slips his tongue inside Win's mouth, swirling it in a way that sends jolt of pleasure through Win's entire form. Win was a moaning mess as Bright sucked on the juncture where his neck connects with his shoulder, leaving a hickey to bloom. His erection is hard against his tight jeans and he's getting impatient as he bucks his hips upwards for friction.

"Patience, Win. I've been waiting for this for so long." Bright growls as he rolls his hips teasingly against the younger male.

Win hitches for air, eyes glazed from the blazing heat forming inside him. His fingers wrap around the knob of the door behind them and he twists it open, closing it when both of them was inside. They both stumbled back into the bed afterwards. Bright wasted no time as he pushed Win completely down on the sheets, his body hovering over the other.

Clothes are flying across the room and heated kisses happen along the way. Bright's hands roam the expanse of Win's milky skin that felt so smooth under his fingertips. There was trouble removing Win's tight jeans, and curses make their way out of his mouth causing Bright to chuckle.

"How bad do you want me, Win?" Bright's voice drops lower, his eyes intense and his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallows.

"S-So bad. Please." Win pleads as he snake his hands way down to Bright's waist, pulling both of their hips against each other. Their cocks brushing, the heat searing straight through Win.

Bright's eyes screw shut for a second before they open again, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips that Win has no problem reattaching himself too. He earnestly sucks and flicks his tongue over Bright's, ragged moans and pants bouncing off the walls. His heartbeat is ferociously beating in his ear, and Win tugs at the other male's hair, "Please" erupting from his abused lips because Win doesn't know how much he can handle.

Bright complies as he trails kisses that leave a trail of heat downward until he reaches Win's hard and pulsating member. Win burns with embarrassment at how long Bright stares at him in that area, wanting to close his legs.

Bright places a chaste kiss on Win's cock, groaning throatily, "Fuck, you have no idea how long I've wanted you like this, Win. You had no idea how you made me feel during our recording sessions with those filthy, sexy moans of yours."