#18 The Name

POV Joe

"Can't you do that yourself?" I ask my sister. "Please," she says, "I've a hair appointment today."

I grunt and leave the house and get in my car to drive to the flower shop and ask them to change the wedding flower arrangement — yet again. My sister is driving me crazy.

In the evening, to take a break from all the wedding errands, I decide to chill out with my friends at Peter's house. It's only after I enter his home and see the crowd I realise he has turned our private get together into a party.

He finds me soon. "What dude? I thought it was going to be just the four of us," I say.

"It was. But Alan and David convinced me to throw a party. Just relax and enjoy. It's been a while since you've been to a party."

"I've been busy with my sister's wedding preparation. You know that."

"So that's the only reason?" he asks.

"What else is there?"

"Nothing," he mumbles.

I grab a beer and hang out with my friends near the pool when Kiera finds me. She's in college, a friend of David's brother, and also one of my earlier hook ups.

"Joe," she says, coming and standing close to me. My friends silently leave us alone. "Want to go upstairs?" she says.

I smirk. This is what I like about hooking up with older girls — they get straight to the point. We go upstairs and into one of the guest rooms. Once we're inside she kneels down in front of me and unbuttons my pants . I just remembered she was pretty good at giving a blowjob.

As her skilful tongue do the work I lean back my head and close my eyes, thinking about her. Her glistening lips, soft hair, smooth breasts, small waist, and tender thighs. I moan out her name as I come. Kiera stands up and starts kissing my neck as she asks, "Who is Anna?"

"No one," I say as my heart starts to beat faster after I realize what I was thinking.