Day 12, Getting lost Somewhere

Day 12, Getting Lost Somewhere

"This is ridiculous," Chuuya fumed, confused, he doesn't know where the hell he is now, standing in front of random shopping centres and skyscrapers. It's about 5 PM in the afternoon and he hasn't find any location clue anywhere. 

He began to walk around, jumped off the ground, floating in the mid-air and find nothing but more apartments and mansions. He sputtered to his own, how could he be so careless that he lost Akutagawa in this area? He mumbled to himself, and keep looking for Aku from the air. But he can't locate Aku's location due to him forgetting the GPS.

"Chuuya-san?" A voice, known by Chuuya was heard from his back, upon the skyscraper's top platform, using his rashomon to sit on. 

"How did you get up here?" Chuuya questioned him. 

"I was lost too. But I see you flying off the ground, and I know I'm not lost anymore," Akutagawa sat nicely on the skyscraper's platform, putting a gaze upon the sunset. Chuuya sighed in relieve, and came closer to Aku. His grey eyes looked whole-heartedly to the beautiful sunset. 

This is the first time Chuuya saw Akutagawa was really fascinated by the sunset.

"I don't feel lost, now that I found you,"