Day 29, Tease

Day 29, Tease

"Chuuya-san- give me back my coat, please?" Akutagawa tried to reach Chuuya who was flying around behind Port Mafia's base. The area was so large and opened that Chuuya can actually fly around like that. He laughed and wear the coat to annoy Aku more.

"Reach me if you can~!" Chuuya exclaimed, chuckling while hugging his coat. He knows Akutagawa cannot use his rashomon while not wearing his coat. "Chuuya-san, I'm not used to wear white-" Akutagawa jumped to grab his leg or whatever he can reach, but neither of his effort made any triumphs. He desperately tried to reach him but Chuuya kept on flying higher that Aku couldn't reach anymore.

"Fine," Aku halted, he got a good idea that might do a thing. Chuuya raised his eyebrows, what is his plan?

"I'm just gonna hide all of your wine," Aku walked away from Chuuya who was trying to stop Aku.

"Hey! No-"

"Got you-" Akutagawa grabbed his leg and pulled him down. Chuuya fell down and crashed into Akutagawa from the top. "Shi- sorry,"

"I'm okay," He hugged Chuuya tightly, "But I'm not gonna let you go now,"

"Why? Someone might see us in this position," Chuuya tried to jump off from him, but Akutagawa put a lot of effort to hold him still, and they cuddled themselves.

Not knowing Mori who was looking straight at them, and chuckling lowly.