Not a Part *MUST READ*

Song for this part:

"My grotesque voice"- Me

Hello, person! If you have gotten this far into my compilations of works that relieve pain for myself (and maybe yourself, too), then I must tell you now that I am utterly and sincerely grateful. Very, very grateful.

There's a lot to my work, myself (as a writer), and what's just beyond the exterior of it all. In "13", that was an actual story that I was in the experience of, which was very scary, and very nerve wrecking. But anyways, what you read in between the lines, is much more deep and powerful than what I can actually say out loud. Not all of what you are and will be reading is first-hand experienced, and I like to tell points of views for different people in life.

Yes, I know what you're thinking.

"You've barely published any works and you're already getting into a deep life story?!"

Crazy, I know. How tempting the Internet is for us all.

What you will be reading past this is going to be: poems, pages from my journals, stories of what I hear, political issues, venting sequences, etc. But don't worry, they'll be put into Literary rhythmic writing styles.

All I ask of you, is only your respect. Most of what you will read will be things that you might not agree on, and that's totally normal! But the least I ask of you, is only your respect. Thank you, and have an amazing day!

- xghostwriterxx