Nighttime Cuddles {Prinxiety}

3rd person POV.

It was a dark and stormy night. Virgil had just woke up from a nightmare in a cold sweat.  He knew if he didn't go to someone he would have a panic attack so he decided to go to the room that was the closest. Which just so happened to be his crush's room. Romans Room. So, there he was standing outside his crushes door at 4 am, in only a hoodie and short shorts. He left out a sigh before knocking a few times before he heard someone get up and open the door who was, as expected, Roman. "Virgil? are you alright? why are you up?" 

Roman sounded genuinely concerned which made Virgil smile on the inside. "well I had a nightmare and well i-i'm sorry I shouldn't have woken you i-ill leave..." said Virgil as he was about to leave "what? no! hey, hey come on, you can sleep in my room tonight." said Roman as he grabbed his hand. Virgil could feel his face heating up. "Bu-but what about you?" "well we could sleep in the same bed but if you're not comfortable I could sleep on the floor" Virgil was a blushing mess just thinking about sleeping in the same bed as his crush. "We-well I'm fine with a-anything," he said trying to hide his blushing face in his hoodie "okay! good now come on. do you wanna watch a movie?" said Roman, who was unaware that he still hasn't let go of Virgil's hand."u-um how about Hercules?"Said Virgil as he and Roman sat down on the bed." okay!" said roman as he put in the movie disc and grabbed the remote and started the movie.

Timeskip brought to you by Remus eating deodorant

Virgil's POV.

It was about two hours later. The movie had ended and Roman was sleeping? on his back 'god he looks so peaceful, most of the time he's always bursting with energy. it's kinda.....strange' I thought to myself 'what if I...' I thought as I cuddled into him, my arms wrapping around him and my face nuzzled into the crook of his neck. It felt...comforting. "I fricking love you so god damm much," I said. But then something unexpected happened. I felt one arm wrap around my waist and the other run through my hair. My eyes shot open. I look up at Roman just to see him looking back. Both our faces were as red as a tomato. "hey my little stormcloud" He said. "wait my"?'. I ameadently shot up careful not to hurt him "OHMYGODIMSOSORRYITHOUGHTYOUWHEREASLEEP-"

3rd person POV

Roman simply let out a sigh and pulled him back onto his chest in the same position as before. except he was holding him closer. "I love you too,"  Said the prince like boy. Virgil was in a state of shock "wait really?!, you're not lying?!" he said looking up at him, causing their face's just inch's apart. "why would I lie about something like this?"He said before pulling him into a short but sweet kiss. They were both just smiling at each other like idiots before Virgil dug his face back into the crook of his neck "so what dose this make us?" Said Virgil, slightly muffled "well what do you want us to be?" said Roman as rubbed his hands along the purple-haired boy's back "how about Boyfriends?" 

"ya I'd like that"  

Hey! so just a fair warning this is my first time making a book so there will be a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes so ye. Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night anyway Bye!!!

607 Words