Injuries {Prinxiety & slight logicality}

3rd person POV

Roman was on  a misstion to slay the dragon witch.Patton and Logan where cuddling on the couch while Virgil was sitting in his room about to head downstairs for lunch when Roman bursts through the door. He was covered in blood and brusis,he had a large gash across his stomach along with a burn around his lower leg. Patton was already rushing to Roman"OH MY GOD LOGAN GET THE FIRST AID!" he said as Roman fainted  but luckly Patton was there to catch him."PATTON WHAT HAPPENED?!" said Virgil who had just rushed downstairs due to the comotion. "I'm guessing its from the dragon witch,hey! can you help me carry him to the  guest room?" said Patton as he stood up trying to support Roman on his own. "yah okay"

Patton's P.O.V.

I could tell Virgil was worried. He looked terrified. I could tell he was on the virge of tears. Pun intended. When we got to the guest room Logan had  already prepared all the stuff he needed. "Thank you both now just leave the rest too me" said Logan as he placed Roman down on the bed. "I'm sorry but you must leave for now" he than pecked me on the lips and guided us out the room. As soon as we where out and the door shut Virgil droped to the ground. Crying. "Hey,hey,hey don't worry Roman will be okay. I promose" I say as I drop down with him, hugging the purple haired boy close (!not a ship!) "shhhh its okay" I say. after about a minute his breathing slows. 'he's fallin' asleep' I thought as I carry him bridel style. I decided to bring him to my room.

Logan's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry but you must leave for now" I say before I give my boyfriend a peck on the lips and guide him and Virgil out the room.  I amedently got to work.

Timeskip by me thinking about Virgil's eyeshadow streaming down his face

Roman's P.O.V.

I woke in our guest room covered in bandege's. Logan was sitting next to his bed along with 
patton sleeping on his sholder "Logan,Patton? wheres Virgil?" I say as i sit up"ah you're awake! Patton, Roman's awake!" Replied Logan as he closed the book he was reading and lighty shook Patton awake "huh wha-*GASP*ROMAN! KIDDO! YOU'RE AWAKE I'LL GO GET VIRGIL!" Said Patton as he jumped up and left to what i assume to get Virgil. I actuly have a HUGE crush on Virgil but i don't wanna ruin our friendship. I heard i faint 'WHAT?!' followed by loud running footsteps and Virgil running into the room and pounceing on top of me caseing me to fall back. "oh my god Roman don't do that ever again do you have any idea how worried I was?" he said  as he was  burying his face into the crook of my neck ( for a visual Roman in laying on his back while Virgil is laying next to him on his stomach but his chest is laying on him,arms wraped around him and his face in the crook of his neck) 'Frick it' i thought to myself before looking at the purple haired boy,our faces just inchs apart. "I love you" I say before closeing the gap in-between us. Surprizingy he kissed back, But saddly we had to brake the kiss for air "I-I love you too" he said before giving me another kiss. At this point we where both a blushing mess. but then we heard a loud squeal. It was Patton. "AWWWWTHATWASTHECUTEISTTHINGIVEEVERSEEN!!!!!!!!" he practcly screemed at the top of his lungs "ANDIGOTPHOTOS!!!!!" "WHAT?!?!" 

So ima end it here because its 7am and i haven't slept. Anyways have a good day/night!