Camp Jupiter

A/N This is after Percy gets to Camp Jupiter at the beginning of Son of Neptune, after all the confrontations and such. I do not own any of these characters, all rights go to Rick Riordan this is fanficition meant purely for entertainment with no monetary gain!

Only one thing was keeping me going this entire time, and that was Hera's promise. She'd promised me that she would give me my memories back, and I couldn't necessarily collect if I was dead, now could I? 

The LEAST she could have done was give me one memory besides my name! Just one! But sadly, the queen of the gods had refused to grant me that wish. I was on my own. 
When I finally did arrive at Camp Jupiter, I had thought that maybe everything would just come rushing back. Sadly, I was mistaken. Everything still looked alien and unfamiliar. 
Except that one guy... what was his name? Nico, that was it. Something about that dude had triggered something at the back of my head that I just couldn't get to come forward. Nico knew something, but he wasn't letting on what. 

*War Games would have been the same so I won't recollect*

For the first time in months, I dreamed. The dreams were fuzzy though, to a point where I couldn't make out everything. First thing I saw was a faun.
"I don't have spare change," I yelled. The response was murky, and I could only make out every other word.
"What... Percy... Stay.. our... Tyson.. trying..." His words kept getting fainter and fainter until they were gone.
"What?" I yelled. No answer. Then another vision came. This one was so murky I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl, I could only see blonde hair, and grey eyes. The figure tried to speak, but they sounded like the adults in old Peanuts cartoons. 
"Are you real?" I asked. No answer. The figure faded, and was replaced by flashes of a war ship, an angry god...
The final vision was by far the worst. Looking at the Berkley Hills, I saw the face of a woman develop in the folds of the land.

So this is the demigod who destroyed my son Kronos. You don't look like much, Percy Jackson, but you're valuable to me. Come north. Meet Alcyoneus. Juno can play her little games with the Greeks and Romans, but in the end, you will be my pawn. You will be the key to the god's defeat.

I woke up feeling like I was soaking in an ice tub.