t w o

-live

park sohwal's pov

"yes, mom?" i said through the phone nervously. she's probably gonna nag me about my life.

"sohwal please let me pay for your college dept," she pleaded and i can imagine her eyebrows knitted together, i miss her.

"mom, i wanna be independent, i don't want to depend on some random man, they might be jerks or you!" i chuckled, remembering how we would argue about this.

"oh stop lying!" she scoffed. "you said those men on your wall are your oxygen!" she teased.

"did you remove them fr-"

"don't worry i didn't. but you should make a plan for your life. now i gotta cook for your dad, love you," she said and made me smile.

"love you too, ma." i ended the call and lie on my couch waiting till 9 pm to leave the house for my shift.

~horanghae~

my phone received a notification. i grabbed my phone and saw hwasa and solar going live.

i squealed on top of my lungs. both of them were talking about random things, while i kept on spamming the heart button as i was drawing on my notebook filled with drawings that i want to someday showcase in an art gallery.

"ugh! why is the wifi so slow?!" i complained and checked the time.

"shit! im gonna be late!"

i put on my seventeen hoodie and stuffed my carat bong in my bag.

why you may ask?

just in case if it gets too dark, it can also be used as a weapon.

°

i took a cab to the convenience store, i work at the convenience store in hangang.

yes, the place where couples usually secretly date.

im surprisingly the only girl working there since the boss says im more mature and won't spill secrets if i found out a couple dating.

which is true though. i don't get it why people won't just respect their idols' privacy.

so basically, all of the workers in the convenience store are men who has probably no interest in any idol's life or doesn't give a shit.

"your turn, good night," one of the worker said as i walked in the store. he walked of the store and i was left alone in the boring shop.

"it's dinner time!" i exclaimed to myself as i grabbed a cup of ramen. our boss said that we can get a cup of ramen to fill ourselves up.

our boss is a nice man, he'll be strict if he needs to.

i was peacefully eating ramen while sorting the shelf behind me filled with cigarettes, lighters and medicines.

i heard the door open, i took a peek. luckily it wasn't a thief. it was just a boy and girl in a black mask.

"i'll pay for this," a voice of a guy said in a sweet tone. maybe they're a couple. someone exited, which i assume is the girl.

the person placed the stuff he wanna buy on the counter. "excuse me," he said trying to get my attention

"yes, si-"