n i n e

-surprise visit

park sohwal's pov

i didn't bother checking the the door hole. if it's a thief i have a knife in my hand ready to attack.

i swung the door open revealing someone that isn't my mom nor it's a girl.

"hoshi?" my eyebrows were furrowed in confusion and so was his. i instantly put the knife beside a small table.

"isn't this hwasa's apartment? wheein told me to send this to her." hoshi lifted a black plastic bag that smelled like jjajangmyeon.

"and im hwasa," i said sarcastically. "you probably went to the wrong apartment. the fancy apartment is on the other, other side of the road."

"oh im sorry, i'll go now." he bowed down and walked to the elevator.

"hoshi," i begrudgingly called his name. i bit my lips and he halted his footsteps. is it really a good idea to let him stay?

"stay here for a while, it's raining hard," i blurted out. "you don't have to stay in my house." he tilted his head in confusion.

"s-since im a fan and you're an idol, i'll just k-k-keep you company here at the hallway." i bit my lip even harder.

what am i even saying?!

"i-if you w-w-want to..." i trailed off. i stared at the floor awkwardly, already planning my funeral.

i need to tell mira to play smile flower in my funeral.

"yeah, i guess you're right," he spoke, i was taken aback. he sat beside my door and faced me. "thanks."

"no problem, don't you have any schedule? since you're gonna have a comeback?" i asked trying to calm myself.

"we have a three days break," he answered as he flipped his black hair. now i noticed it he dyed his hair again. from a dark green to natural black.

"i'll bring a glass of water and bread." i went inside my apartment putting back my knife where it belonged and took a deep breath.

"kwon soonyoung is beside in my hallway," i muttered and pulled my hair, still can't believe the fact he's here in the hallway.

"remember he has a girlfriend," i mentally told myself as i strutted towards him with a tray of milk and bread from miya's bakery.

"the bread looks like a tiger!" he exclaimed in excitement like a little boy. "it looks good. let me take a pic."

he took a ton of pictures of his bread and started munching on it.

"how's your comeback preparation stuffs?" i questioned, trying to start a conversation.

"it's going well." he shrugged as he chewed loudly on his bread.

"tell me, give me some spoilers!" i tried not to sound awkward and nervous. "please!"

"as much as i trust you, i still can't tell you." he chuckled while looking at the rain from outside.

"fine..." i pouted and we continued on chatting.

this is all so surreal.