Prologue part 1 : freedom and a new secret

normal : talking

UPPERCASE : YELLING

Italic : thinking / mind-conversation

BOLD : demon/some transformation's talk

underlines : narration

BOLD + underlines : song's lyrics

Y/N : Your Name

L/N : Last Name

f/c : favourite color

A boy with the name of Y/N rose, even if he hated the "Rose" lastname, was throw inside a cave, beatened and blooded by his """father""" : Taiyang Xiao-long.

Tai : NEXT TIME I'LL KILL YOU AND FEED YOU TO THE GRIMMS YOU WASTE OF LIFE !!!

He then shut the door close and locked it. The Young Y/N let out a small tear as he put his back on the wall.

Y/N : *snif* Why did they adopted me in the first place if it is to treat me like this ?

He then stand up and look to see a opening.

Y/N : Doesn't matter now. I'm now breaking free !

He then concentrated his mind and surmond a crossbar in his hand. He then proceed to use it to open the small opening. Once it opened, he started running in the forest.

1 hour later, Raven and Qrow descended to get Y/N upstair.

Raven : Remind me why we didn't kill him yet ?

Qrow : Unless you want to explain it to Summer, that's why.

Raven : Rrrright.

They opened the cave and saw it empty, They began to panic as Qrow searched for Y/N, but found nothing.

Qrow : HE'S NOT HERE !

RAVEN : I THOUGHT TAI THROW HIM IN !

Qrow : WELL HE ESCAPED !

Raven : I'M GOING TO INFORM EVERYONE HE ESCAPED !

Qrow : then noticed the opening to the outside as Raven clenged her fist with a angre look.

Raven : That son of a bitch !

Meanwhile, Y/N kept running as he tried to get as far as possible for his adoptive familly.

Y/N : If I get to the boat, I can escape them !

??? : USELESS PIECE OF SHIT !!!

He stopped and hide behind a tree, he looked to see a bad looking man with something in it's hand.

man : I can't do anything with this... shit !

He then throw it in the ground and took his hammer before smashing the thing. Suddendly, a black powerful aura surrounded the item and it fire a crimson lightning at the man.

man : AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He screamed in agony before being slowly reduced to atoms. Y/N was terrified by what he just saw. He step out of the tree and looked on the ground to see a mysterious stone.

Y/N : A... stone ?

He grabbed it before looking at it closer. Suddendly, the stone began to glow and a rainbow and platinum aura surrounded it before extending it Y/N. Then, the aura became a beacon of light that rised in the skies. Once it ended, Y/N felt something strange inside him, something... infinite. He looked at his hand to see that the stone have changed into a emerald crystal of some sort in the form of a "X"