chapter 7.5 : a stray-nge day

(A/N : Sorry for the horrible pun for title.)

normal : talking

UPPERCASE : YELLING

Italic : thinking / mind-conversation

BOLD : demon/some transformation's talk

underlines : narration

BOLD + underlines : song's lyrics

Y/N : Your Name

L/N : Last Name

f/c : favourite color

Y/N was sleeping in his bed until he heared the sound of someone's grunting. He stand up, dress himself and looked outside to see Lucas, seemingly training during the night.

Y/N : Lucas ? Aren't you sleeping ?

Lucas stopped as he noticed Y/N's presence.

Lucas : I trained myself to have no need to sleep. It worked perfectly.

Y/N : You have infinite endurance and stamina ?

Lucas : Yes. You too ?

Y/N : Well... yes. And no, it's not thanks to my crystal, it's thanks to Alice.

Lucas : did she trained you ?

Y/N : Yep.

??? : Looks like I'm not the only one having a white night.

They looked to see Daniel standing here.

(Art isn't mine.)

Y/N : Daniel ? You too ?

Daniel : Yep. I was casually watching Kamen Rider when I saw your Lucario training.

Lucas : The name's Lucas.

Daniel : Daniel Smith.

Y/N : What are you doing here ? (surmond water and start drinking)

Daniel : I've heared of a monster eating people, and I decided to kick it's ass.

Y/N spilled his drinking in shock and panic as Lucas was scared by the outburst.

Y/N : WHAT THE FUCK ?! A monster eating people ?! Did the grimm followed us here ?!

??? : I highly doubt it. Salem is only focused on her world and Ozma, she has no interest in this world, and even if she does have interest in it, the presence of the Supernatural and the monster that brought an end to the great war is more than enough to make her back off.

Y/N : Still, what kind of abomination could have done that ?!

??? : You're gonna regret the word "abomination" soon.