Chapter 2 : a strange dream and meeting the locals

normal : talking

UPPERCASE : YELLING

Italic : thinking / mind-conversation

BOLD : demon/some transformation's talk

underlines : narration

BOLD + underlines : song's lyrics

Y/N : Your Name

L/N : Last Name

f/c : favourite color

Y/N's group arrived at a town near the forest. They took a chamber in a apartment building.

Y/N : Well, at least we're safe now.

Alia : Still, I wonder who was that lady. And why she attacked us.

Iris : And what she wanted to Y/N ?

Neo : *yarn* I'm tired...

Y/N : Neo's right. We better sleep while we can.

Everyone then instantly drifted to sleep, except Y/N as Alice entered the room with papers.

Alice : I've got the papers every-

She stopped once she saw Y/N still awake while the others were asleep.

Alice : I tought you would be the first one to sleep Y/N since...

Y/N : That's the past now Alice.

Alice : I know but it's my fault your were kidnapped ! I leaved you alone, if I didn't-

Y/N calmed her by a sweet kiss. Alice retourned the kiss and they slowly began to make out on Y/N's bed. Eventually, they stopped due to being tired.

Y/N : Alice... It wasn't your fault. It's mine. I should have helped you instead of standing still like a moron.

Alice : Y/N, do you forgive me ?

Y/N : I never blamed you, and if I did, I would have already forgive you.

Alice : ~Can I sleep with my knight ?~

Y/N : S- sure !

??? Us too ?

They looked to see Alia, Iris and Neo having blushing face and embarased. Y/N smiled before extending the space in the room, especially for the bed.

Y/N : There's enough place for everyone.

??? : Y/N, you're such a ladies killer.

The girls began to squeal in joy before undresing themselves, leaving only their underwear as they then jumped on Y/N's bed. Later, the girls feel asleep as Y/N cuddle with them with a smile.

Y/N : I love you girls, I can only have you, I would still be happy.

He then fall asleep, knowing his girls will be here from him in case of a nightmare.

Y/N's dreamscape :

Y/N was in a rather strange place, he look around to see and endless cloud where he was standing.

Y/N : Where the hell am I ?

??? : Some thing important... for you.

Y/N recognized that voice to be the one from his crystal. But it sounded different for some reason.