Chapter 6 : a talk with intruders and yanderes

normal : talking

UPPERCASE : YELLING

Italic : thinking / mind-conversation

BOLD : demon/some transformation's talk

underlines : narration

BOLD + underlines : song's lyrics

Y/N : Your Name

L/N : Last Name

f/c : favourite color

Y/N slowly awake, feeling bad after the "talk" with his girlfriends about Raynare and the others. The girls eventually accepted the fallen angels being part of Y/N's harem but Y/N suffered the consequences. He eventually dressed up and went to school... but not forgetting that : if another girl is added to his harem, it will start over again.

Y/N : Never... again... never... again... never... again... never... again...

??? : Poor Y/N.

At Kuoh, Rias haved finished her day and planned to leave until she heard stange noises in the lockers, she then saw one of the lockers strangely shake. She opened it, revealing Y/N and Alia in a make out section much to their shock.

Alia : KYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!

Y/N : WHAT THE HELL RIAS ???!!!

Rias madly blushed while seeing this before trying to keep her calm composure.

Rias : *sigh* Again Y/N ?

Y/N : What "again" ?! I'm just showing my love to Alia !

Rias : Like you did to your other girlfriends ?

Y/N (embarassed) : ... I don't know what you're talking about...

Rias took a "not amused" face as Y/N was lying.

Flashback 1 :

Akeno was tasked to give Sona some papers but she heard strange sounds on the way. She then saw Y/N and Neo in a room alone, slowly taking each others' clothes off. She then open the door before they do "it", shocking the both of them.

Y/N and Neo : shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit....

Akeno : ~Ara Ara~ You're sure are lovebirds.

Akeno suddendly doged Neo's sword aimed at her throat. Akeno then run away from a enraged Neo while laughing.

Akeno : hehehe !

Neo : GET BACK HERE BITCH !!!

They kept chasing each others for a long time while Y/N dressed himself up with an embarassed look on his face.

Y/N : Dear God...

??? : Yes ? Do you need me ?

Y/N : Sorry, just lost in my thoughts.

??? : As always. You're such a thinker Y/N.

Flashback 2 :

Inside the girls changing room, Y/N was alone with Iris as Y/N kissed his girlfriend's neck, making her moan in pleasure.

Iris : ~Ahhhhhhhh!~

Y/N : You love it don't you ?

Iris  : Yes... I love you !

As they were about to continue their session, they suddendly hear someone eating and they both look in shock to see Rias' rook : Koneko being here.