3:: My curiosity and his secrets

Mirae POV:

It's been about 2 months since our first meeting and I have to say, Felix is definitely different from my first impression.

Though he usually has work overseas, he always texts me in his free time. I can't say we are a couple but it's safe to say we have become very good friends.

I woke up and saw that I had slept while texting Felix. We were talking about our engagement that was to take place next week.

His last unread message said that he would try to visit me before the engagement.

Unconsciously a smile crept on my face. We only have been face to face twice, the rest we only talked through texts. We haven't even called eachother before. Not because we weren't close, it was just very uncomfortable for both of us.

He also had texted me that he had to go back to work. I then texted him that I was sorry that I slept while texting him last night.

Surprisingly he replies instantly.

"I kinda figured that out already my lady😁."

We might not be a couple but still it feel just right whenever he call me ' my lady ' or when I address him as ' my prince '.

I ask him if he is it at work. Just to get this reply from.

"Actually I am in the middle of a meeting and I think my team leader just caught me. Sorry my lady I'll have to talk to you later."

I giggle.

"It's ok my prince.😁 Take care. Bye Bye."

I close my phone. Just then I get another text from "Annoying Lovesick girl".

ANNOYING LOVESICK GIRL
Where are you????!

"Oh no!! She is gonna kill me!" I rushed to get ready and headed out of my house, ignoring the threats that kept pilling in my inbox.

ANNOYING LOVESICK GIRL
Hey! Don't ignore me!!!

At least type an ok?!

You have 10 minutes to get your a** here ! You understand?!!!

Oh you are sooo dead once I see you idiot.

Hey!! It's been 20 minutes!!!!

The moment I enter the cafe, I knew my end was near as I saw a very angry Denise.

The moment our eyes met, I got on my knees, ignoring all the weird stares I was getting, and started begging for forgiveness.

Denise approached me and pinched my cheeks "you are so funny sometimes my friend." She gave me her deadly smile that's told me to get up before she erases my existence.

I got and we both sat in front of each other. "Sorry Denise. I was talking to Felix and didn'-"

"Stop! Not a word! First you are late and when you arrive the first thing you talk about is your husband! Don't you care about the feelings of your single since birth friend?!!!"

"Ok sorry! Please forgive me" I showed her my puppy eyes.

"You look like a puppy that's high on drugs."

I slapped her arm. "Ok ok I forgive you. Now what did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted you to come help me with my engagement shopping."