Explanation

Pov Scott

My sire stood there leaning against a tree with a smug smile on his face. He was staring at Stiles as he was comprehending that there was a vampire right in front of him. I just looked to him trying to think up a question that I wanted to ask him.

"Who are you?" Stiles asked him.

"I am Zekeial baby lycan but call me Zeke." My sire or I guess Zeke said with his smile never leaving his face.

"Which is it dog or lycan pick one or use my name." Stiles said with an edge to him voice and his eyes flashed yellow. Zeke seemed to not be amused and his eyes glowed blue then shifted to blood red.

"You will not speak to me that way dog I am one hundred years your senior." Zeke hissed at him it scared me but Stiles didn't flinched.

"I don't care who you think are you will treat me with respect." Stiles growled in anger then his eyes turned yellow and his finger nails turned into claws. With a roar he tried to strike Zeke but I heard another growl from behind us. An arm with the same claws as Stiles grabbed him and pulled him back.

"Calm down Stiles is it? You must calm down don't let the beast win let your anger go." Derek said or at least what I think is Derek he looked like Stiles but really different. First difference is his eyes were different than Stiles's they were blue. Not like ice but dark blue like the shade of sadness then his nose was a bit bigger and his ears where pointed like an elf's. His sideburns were now mutton chops my eyes flicked down to his feet. It looked like multiple needles were trying to break out of his shoes.

Stiles thrashed around wildly and his claws slashed a crossed my face. I hissed in pain and stepped back Derek looked at my direction and turned Stiles toward me.

"Look at what you did if you let the beast and anger control you, you will hurt those closes to you calm down now." Derek told Stiles and forced him to look at my face. Stiles didn't even look like he recognized me but after a few seconds his face softened.

"Scott?" Stiles asked and then he saw the cut on my face and looked at his hand. The claw that cut me had some blood on it he looked back and forth between me and his claw. His breathing steadied and his claws and eyes slowly changed back.(A/N Stiles hasn't been through his first full moon so his face doesn't morph yet)

I felt my cut start to heal and close Derek or who I think is Derek looked at me for a second then let got of Stiles. Then he did the same as Stiles I watched as his face and claws turn back to his human appearance. Which confirmed that it was Derek and he looked to me with a puzzled expression.

"Are you ok Scott?" Stiles asked me.

"Yeah it's fine look its healed and gone supernatural healing and all that." I told him showing him my face he looked relieved.

"I'm really sorry Scott I don't know what happened I lost control." Stiles said looking ashamed I ran up to him and grabbed his shoulders.

"Hey look at me it's ok we just became these things I don't expect either of us to have control yet." I told him and it seemed to help him a bit.

"Speaking of what are you Scott and who are you I can tell your the same as him." Derek asked me and pointed at Zeke.

"As I told the young wolf I am Zekeial a creature of the night same as you I am sure your late mother Talia my condolences. But I trust she informed your of my race of immortals but if not I am a vampire. Scott here is my first successful fledgling Stiles is of the new alpha here in Beacon Hills." Zeke said in a calm voice Derek was shocked the his face turned to disbelief.