pet

You buttoned your white dress up shirt and tied your tie before putting your red blazer. You straightened your wrinkled dark pleated skirt and tied your H/L H/C hair in a tight, neat bun. Picking up a tissue paper, you wiped off any remnants of what just happened.

You looked at yourself in the huge mirror for the last time. There you were, the very innocent and unnoticeable Y/N. You flashed your innocent smile, feeling satisfied of your look. You looked like nothing happened a while ago. Of course, it must be like that, no one must know what happened or you would be dead.

You were just about to leave when your E/C eyes noticed something pink on the collar of your uniform. "Ah, seriously?" You murmured under your breath yet someone inside the stalls of the restroom heard it and laughed.

Rolling your eyes, you carefully tucked your collar when that pink taint would be very hidden and dashed out of the restroom, all the way back to your classroom.

Like the usual, no one turned his or her head for you. You just entered the room smoothly, no one came to swarm over you upon seeing you. You sat at the far back of the classroom and tried to observe your classmates.

It wasn't new to your sight seeing house pets being abused and the owners acting all high and mighty. You saw a girl being pushed into the floor by a boy. You wanted to run to her and perhaps even punch the ugly face of the boy, but you couldn't. It was the school's system, you couldn't do anything about it.

You hated how the other owners treated the house pets. Even if you were a pet in the very first place, you hadn't experience any of those.

Oh, right. You were just a normal and unnoticeable student of Hyakkaou Private Academy. But you were also the pet of the Vice-president and the President of the school.

You were the Momobami twins' pet.

The twins who probably enjoyed your little steamy session in the restroom.