y. jabami ♡

this still happened after the date with the twins (after the chapter ix) like the one with mary. and this is how i originally planned to end this story, too.

The twins helped you packed your things. After your date, you told them over dinner that you wanted to look for your father who left you. What pushed you to do so was your mother who called you and begged for you to find her husband. She had the chance to when she stole the phone of one of the staffs at the institution she was in.

Of course, you wanted to see your father, too. You missed him terribly and you wanted your mother to be better. It turned out that the twins had been looking for him, also. They had leads on where he was and you'd be flying to that place three hours from now.

You packed your essentials and it took only a duffel bag and a backpack to pack it all. You took a bath as the twins also prepared for seeing you off. They skipped class today, again, when they insisted to drop you off into the airport.

The butler helped you with your things as the three of you got inside the limousine. Ririka had been hugging you non-stop, clinging on you like a koala. Kirari had avoided talking to you, on the other hand.

Ah, what's wrong with these twins? You asked yourself.

The ride to the airport was long and deafeningly silent. Neither of you had talked or even moved when the vehicle halted. You cleared your throat and declared, "we're here," to break the silence.

Without saying anything, the Momobami twins got off from the limousine and started to walk inside the airport, leaving you behind. You ran to catch up with them, well, hardly did because of the bags you were carrying.

There was still 15 minutes before your flight and the three of you just stood there in quiet despite the busy place you were in.

"Guys! What's with the silent treatment?" You decided to confront them.

Ririka looked at you with her puppy eyes that definitely melted your heart. "D-do you really have to go?"

You pulled her into a hug because you couldn't bear seeing her sad face. "We already talked about this. I wanted to find Dad and bring him here for the sake of my Mom and me."

"We could just have someone to bring him here and even tie him up if he protests, you know," Kirari said beside you.

You laughed at her silliness. "I want to fetch him personally."

"You'll still see him here, so why bother? You're just wasting your time and effort."

You shook your head. "This isn't a waste of time and effort."

"But we'll miss you!" Ririka told you.

"I know. I'll miss the both of you, too. But why are the both of you acting as if I'll be gone for long or never come back at all?" You chuckled. "I'll only be gone for days! I'll be back before you know it."

"Still, you've never been away from us for too long." Ririka pouted.

You had finally convinced the two to not miss you too much before your flight was called. It was hard tearing yourself from Ririka's tight hug. That cute girl.

You boarded the plane and was delighted when you found out your seat was beside the window. Kirari had insisted for you to have the ticket for the first class, but you refused. You sat comfortably and almost slept when you felt someone sat beside you. You ignored them at first, but when they touched your lap, you were ready to punch them in the face.

Your eyes widened seeing who it was. "Y-yumeko?"

"Hello, Y/N!" She greeted with a huge smile on her face.

"Why are you here?" You asked, bewildered.

"To be with you?" She said. "Ah, I'm so excited with this trip with you, the girl I find interesting! I'm sure I'll enjoy this. I hope you will, too!"

The girl she finds interesting? Me? You asked yourself. But she'd be with you on this trip?! Who even told her you'd have this in the first place?

On the other hand, Kirari was grinning on their way home after she played cupid.

ah, this is too sh8ty (like the whole story) 😫