vi

And from the day when the incident with Midari happened, you and the twins had been exclusively seeing each other. You were too nervous and anxious at first because you weren't used with that much attention. When everyone saw you coming out from the same car with the student council president, Kirari, their jaws nearly dropped literally. Ririka wasn't with you for she had some errands to run.

Arriving at your class, you felt everyone's eyes on you. And there was one that really stood out, a glare from Sayaka, that was it. She even left her seat in the front just to sit beside you where no one dared to. You gulped and continued walking towards the seat with your head held high.

You knew about Sayaka's admiration towards Kirari and you were fine with that since you and the twins weren't really in that kind of relationship. But there was still a little, like a teeny-tiny bit of bitterness you felt inside you.

"What are you doing here?" You almost clapped your hands for yourself for being so confident in asking that to the girl who was holding a taser, pointing it at you. You cupped you pockets to search for something you could use if she'd ever use the taser at you. Hopefully not, you wished silently.

"I heard about you and the president," she started, tapping your seat, motioning you to sit beside her. You reluctantly obliged. "What relationship do the both of you exactly have?"

"You're her secretary yet you don't know," you taunted her with a smirk that faded after she moved the taser closer to you. "Could you.. put that thing away?" You asked as you pointed the taser.

"Answer my question first. Why are you close with the president? A nobody like you clinging on her, what kind of a joke is that?" She spat out, disgust was evident on her tone.

You lowered your head down. Right, a nobody like me, you told yourself. But you remembered what Ririka said, they didn't care about it as long as you were with them.

Confidently, you raised your head up and looked straight into Sayaka's eyes with a grin etched on your lips. "Why?" A thought popped into your mind. "Are you jealous, Miss Secretary?" You almost laughed at her face. She looked as if she was about to explode. You shrieked when the taser was almost touching you. You closed your eyes and waited for some electrifying feeling, but it didn't come.

You opened one eye and saw a hand holding Sayaka's. That hand had blue nail polish on the fingers. And with the familiar scent behind you, you already knew who it was.

"P-president!" Sayaka anxiously exclaimed.

"I knew this would happen," she silently said.

You hastily stood up from your seat and ran from your room. You feet brought you into your favorite spot at the academy again. Panting heavily, you sat into the old bench and had the chance to recall whatever misfortune that happened to you because of the Momobami twins. From the downfall of your family, you being their pet, to what happened with Midari and Sayaka. You couldn't even forget that one time when you were kidnapped because of the twins. They made you wore a wig, a carbon copy of their hair, telling you that they just wanted the three of you to match. And they ordered you to buy meals in a restaurant personally. That was when shit happened, someone grabbed you and the next thing you knew, you were tied up in a seat, kidnapped because they thought you were Kirari.

And because of them, you couldn't-

"Y/N!" A familiar voice called your name, interrupting your train of thoughts.

You faced the person then smiled seeing the blondie running towards you.

"Mary," you whispered and smiled weakly.

You were about to run into her and envelop her in a tight hug when another person called your friend's name.

"Mary!" You saw an unfamiliar black haired girl running behind Mary. She stopped beside Mary that gave you a chance to look at her physique. She had a bangs covering her forehead, which suited her perfectly. Her brown eyes mirrored her liveliness, as well as her pink lips forming a smile. She was tall and had a beautiful body.

You looked away, blushing at the sight of her huge chest.

"Why did you follow me?" Mary irritatingly asked.

"Because I was bored?" She smiled sheepishly before looking at you. "Hey! You're the one with the president aren't you. Do you gamble? Can we gamble?"

"Why were you with the president?" Mary coldly queried.

"Can we.. talk about that later?" You requested as you darted your eyes to the other girl. She nodded her head and looked away.

"So, can we gamble?" The raven haired girl asked.

"I don't gamble. But who are you?"

"How silly of me. I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Yumeko Jabami. I'm from the same class with Mary here!"

Jabami. You squinted your eyes and thought about where you heard it. You gasped remembering who she was. The one whom Mary lost to! The transfer student!

You faced Mary. "Is she?"

"Yeah," in a bored tone, she responded.

"Oh. I'm Y/N L/N." You extended your arm for a hand shake, but Yumeko grabbed it and pulled you into a tight bear hug. You hot and red face on her huge chest. You pushed her away, your fingertips brushing her underboob. That made your face even redder, if it was still possible.

You looked away and didn't saw Mary glaring at the both of you.

[ wow over 1k reads and over a hundred votes! Thank y'all so much ♡ I promise to update once or even twice a week if I'm not too busy. Keep safe!