ix

"That was so good," Kirari complimented your cooking as soon as she finished eating. Ririka did the same, too.

"I know. So, leave the cooking to me or to the maids, okay?" You joked. You sighed in contentment and leaned your back on the chair. "Can I skip school today?" You asked, looking at Kirari with your fingers crossed, hoping she would agree.

"If it's only you, then you can't. But if it's the three of us.." She trailed off and winked at you.

You shouted a yes. You didn't really want to go to the academy today. You wanted to relax and maybe spend time with the twins.

"Can we go on a.. date?" Ririka asked shyly, she was blushing so hard.

"Alright, we can," Kirari confirmed and fished out her phone from her pocket. She dialed a number and placed her phone next to her ear. "I need a reservation at-"

She didn't have the chance to continue what she was saying because you pulled her phone from her. She looked at you, confused. "Let's be spontaneous for today. Let's try different things. I really want to go to a newly opened amusement park," you told her.

"Amusement park it is. Now go take a bath and we'll be going there."

Your usual twenty-minute bath was shortened to only ten minutes. You pulled clothes from your wardrobe randomly and smiled at satisfaction on how you looked. You were wearing a cream colored button up shirt that you tucked in to your high waisted jeans. You completed your look with a pair of sandals and tied your hair in a ponytail.

When you went down, the twins were waiting for you. You scowled seeing they were still on their uniforms. You thought they would change into something casual. For Pete's sake, you were skipping school and going on a date.

"Why are you guys still on your uniforms?" You asked them.

"I don't want to change," Kirari replied.

"Me either," Ririka seconded.

You rolled your eyes and walked towards the older twin. You leaned close to her until your face was just a few inches away from her masked one.

"Can you at least take your mask off?" You requested. She nodded and took off the theatrical mask. It showed how much of a blushing mess she was, with you that close to her. You giggled. "I really like this side of you."

"Alright, enough flirting. Let's get going," Kirari interrupted you.

You giggled even more and clung to her. "Is Miss President jealous?" You teased her.

She looked at you with her blue eyes that shined dangerously. She grinned. "Do you want to experience again what I did to you last night?"

You removed your arms on her and ran to Ririka. "Ririka! Help!" Then the three of you laugh. You sighed and wished it would always be like this everyday. You smiled sadly. You couldn't always be happy.

Everything that happened at the park was so fun. You played games. You went into different rides and screamed on top of your lungs, right, Ririka was still screaming even if the three of you were only riding a carousel. The twins betted on who could give you the most stuffed toy. In the end, Kirari won and you went back to limousine with over ten stuffed toys on your hands.

You dragged the twins to watch sunset at a beach. Kirari bought a picnic blanket and there, the three of you sat. You were leaning your head on Kirari's shoulder while Ririka made your thighs as her pillow.

"I enjoyed what we did today," you told the both of them.

"We can do it again and again if you want," Kirari said before kissing your hair.

"I don't think that's kind of possible."

Ririka sat up. "Why?"

"Yesterday, were you jealous of Mary? Or of me?" You chuckled when she blushed, even with the orange rays of the sun, you still managed to notice the faint blush on Ririka's cheeks.

"W-what are you saying?"

"Oh, come on. I know you've been stalking my friend. Do you like her?" And with that, Ririka blushed profusely. She didn't have to answer you because you already knew the truth. You would be lying if it didn't hurt you.

"Busted," Kirari butted in, teasing her sister with a grin.

You turned to face her. "Oh, shut it. I know you also like someone. That secretary of yours, isn't she?" You shook your head while chuckling. "Ah, she nearly tased me. Good thing you arrived."

Kirari went silent. "I.. I don't.."

"Don't try to reason out. I know the both of you love me. But not that kind of love. I think we both just see each other as sisters, because we literally grew up together," you told them.

"So we've been sisters with benefits?" Kirari said, making you laugh.

"That's.. geez, I'm going to puke!"

a very short one 😓. but oh yeah, #1 on kakegurui, i can hardly believe this. thanks for the support! keep safe ♡