iii

Kirari placed a thin book in front of you. You had read what it said, a life plan for Mary. You carefully held the pages and read every word from it, stopping yourself from tearing it into pieces in front of Kirari.

You... you hated this. Everything about the academy. The housepet system, all the gambling, and these... these papers telling someone's future. Who had the right to write a person's life?

You nearly scoffed. Of course. Kirari.

And that seemingly innocent sister of hers.

You couldn't believe how they had the power to do any of these. It was inhumane, feeding these students to the hungry elite people, without even considering the uncertainty for what lied in the next days. It was terrifying on how could these two create or destroy you.

"Don't stress over that, Y/N," you snapped out from your thoughts when Kirari spoke. Without you noticing, she was now standing in front of you when she had been sitting across you. In a blink of an eye, she had been awfully close to you. Her knee pushing between your thighs, her hand gripping your chin and your lips close with each other. "Don't worry too much, I'll give her a chance," she said before pressing her lips against yours.

You copied the way her lips move. You softly sucked her lower lip and tried to involve your tongue. But even before things would get heated, Ririka came, interrupting the both of you.

"Having fun without me, huh?"

Kirari chuckled. "Come on, get your share of fun, too."

And with that, Ririka sat beside you. Kirari had started to trail kisses from your cheek to your ear, gently biting it, and to your neck. While you busied yourself kissing Ririka.

"Mm, Y-Y/N!" You froze when Ririka exclaimed. You had noticed you gripped her chin hard that it reddened, matching the blush on her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Ririka," you apologized softly and placed a kiss on her chin gently.

"Misses, dinner is ready," a maid came over to tell the three of you that.

The twins had peeled themselves from you and made themselves look presentable. You stood up and told them, "I'll go change first," before walking to your room.

You glared at your reflection in the huge mirror of the huge bathroom inside your room in the Momobami's manor. Seeing traces of light blue lipstick on your neck and smudges of pink beside your lips made you sick.

The twins might think you liked them. Everyone might think you liked the two of them. They were all wrong. You acted as if you liked them, but deep inside of you, every fiber of your being hated-no, loathed them. The reason was very obvious; it was becoming their pet. And even if they didn't have a life plan written for you, you knew they had already decided for your future. And that was to be their property, their toy forever.

You grabbed pieces of tissue paper and started scrubbing, erasing what was on your neck and cheek. Doing it harshly that your skin had gone red. You screamed in frustration and swung your fist to the mirror, breaking it and making your hand bleed. You breathed in and out, and tried to relax yourself. When you thought you were already calm, you cleaned your hand and wrapped it with bandages. After changing into casual clothes, you went to the dining room where the twins waited for you.

You started to eat with your left hand, very unusual for you since you were right handed. Kirari noticed it and asked you why. You thought of an excuse, of course you couldn't tell her that you punched and broke their mirror.

"I.. uh, hit my hand accidentally at the sink. It's aching, making me hard to move it."

"Be careful next time, Y/N," Ririka said, her face showing how she was worried.

You smiled. "I will," you assured her.

At night, when you were in a deep slumber, Kirari visited your room and went to your bathroom. She saw the broken mirror and some traces of blood on the sink. She cleaned everything, not leaving a single mess before going out. You would thrash on your sleep that the blanket had fallen out to the floor. Kirari picked it up and covered you. She caressed your wounded hand and stopped for a moment when you flinched, she placed a kiss on it and to your forehead before leaving your room.

[ ah, what a very short update 😔