m. saotome ♡

You woke up earlier than usual the next day. You told the butler of the Momobami to tell the twins that you already left for school. You also refused to be dropped off to the academy because you wanted to walk your way towards there. Which you eventually regretted when you realized how far the academy was from the manor of the Momobami. But that was fine, it was a perfect morning for walking.

You were wearing earphones on both of your ears and played a song on your phone. Because of that, you didn't hear someone calling your name.

It was Mary, who later became irritated and decided to throw her bag on you. And it hit you on your head. You muttered all the curses you knew in different languages. That hurt you. The thing thrown into you was damn heavy. You even thought your head was bleeding.

You pulled the earphone and turned to face the damned person who threw the thing at you. "What the fuck is your problem.." You stopped when you saw it was Mary. "Was it you who threw this shit to me?" You asked, picking up the bag from the ground.

"Yes. It was me. Got any problem with that?" She retorted with her head held high and her hands on her hips.

"Why did you do it?" You almost broke down into tears. "It hurt, you know." You pouted.

"I know it hurts, I put some rocks on my bag to make it heavier," she said nonchalantly.

"Rocks? Seriously? What if I died?"

She shrugged, rolling her eyes at you. "Then I'll leave you here, out cold."

You clenched your heart and fell into your knees dramatically. Good thing it was really early that the street weren't packed, or else it would really be embarrassing. "You're so cruel! So heartless!" You faked a sob.

"Me? Cruel? You should look at yourself in the mirror." She marched towards you and almost kicked your guts. "You promised me the other day that you'd wait for me in my classroom yesterday morning. But it was me who actually waited for you. And in the end, you didn't show up!"

You bit your lower lip, feeling ashamed of yourself. Right, I promised her I would wait for her to make up for leaving her the other day when the twins told me to go home. You looked away. You messed up. You forgot about your promise and even went to a date with the twins.

"I.. I'm sorry," you said weakly.

"You should be! You broke your promise!" Mary yelled at you. But it did break her heart seeing you almost in tears. But you left her hanging yesterday. You left her hoping you'd come and it also broke her. She was so happy when you told her you liked her, but it crushed her hopes when you didn't show up yesterday. She thought the both of you could finally upgrade your relationship.

You dropped everything you were holding and hugged Mary's thighs. Then there, you did break into tears. You sobbed silently while mumbling I'm sorry under your breath and in between those sobs.

Mary held your head and tore you away from her. She rolled her eyes and squatted, levelling to you. "Don't cry, you look so ugly. Just make it up to me and we'll be fine again."

You looked at her. "H-how will I make it up to you?"

"By making out with me.." Her eyes widened with what she said and looked away to hide her very red face. She cleared her throat. "I-I uh.. I mean by perhaps taking me out on a date? Don't mind what I first said."

You giggled at her adorableness. You wanted to tell her she was so cute, but you didn't want another bump in your head. "We can do both. I can take you out on a date and make out with you."

"Y-Y/N!"

what a short & sh8ty end 😫. but there are still more to come. i decided to make different endings with the girls bc y not. brace yourselves for more sh8y endings.
keep safe ♡