Surprise ‼️

It is around 5:00. I come downstairs after James did my makeup. It looks so beautiful. I am in love with it. All of the Hype House will be there and a few friends that I made since I had been living with James.

James: Ok everyone let's get going. We have to head to the Hype House lets go. The Uber is here and we the part is starting at six it takes at least 30 minutes but I want to head out because of traffic I don't know if there is til. I want to play it safe.

Aliyah: Everyone loads into the Uber by the time we get there people are starting to get here there are not that many people because I didn't want a lot of people so I am glad that there are not that many people. I have ADHD and Anxiety/ Panic Attacks when it comes to a lot of people / a large crowd. We head in and the DJ is laying all of my favorite songs everyone is all scrambled some on the dance floor, some dancing, some by the pool outside, everyone is socializing and having fun so that is all that matters. I get on the dance floor and start doing til to dances. My dad gets on the dance floor and kills it. He does most of the amazing but the body roll. Everyone does of laughter. Then we eat and all of my favorites Mexican food it looks so good my stomach was just rumbling thinking about it. It was so good. We still had leftovers so we had to finish it. But we did. And after we had dessert I and a cake it was a diez leches cake. It looked like this.

A little later: It was super fun

A little later:
It was super fun. I had so much fun. A few filming. Videos but I stayed in my room or had myself distracted. While James and his friends were preparing. I had my headphones and I blasted my favorite songs had a concert. I took a nice bath and pampered myself. But after the party, I had one more surprise. From all of the potty girls. I wondered what it was then they had me put a blindfold in and navigated me to the couch. I was scared but kind of excited or see shat it was.

James counted to three and told me to take my blindfold off. When I saw what my surprise was j ran and hugged them. I instantly started crying tears of happiness. It ass my sisters Rose and Melody. But Just as I was heading to James he told me even more about it. Be told me that it didn't work out with their last foster family and so he was able to pull a few strings and he adopted them. We would be a family all together again. I will never leave their side they will always be with me and I will be able to see them every day. After I was done crying with both of my sisters I thanked James and the rest of the kitty girls and the people who came and just like the party was over. I and the rest of the kitty girls helped to clean up and it took an hour and 30 minutes. It was 6:59. When we were done we went home and played a family game we played my favorite game, Uno. Time flew and by the time we checked the clock, it was 1:00 in the morning. We have had that much fun. Everyone was exhausted and we knocked out. It was an amazing and so productive day. But before we all went to sleep James and I gave my sisters a tour and showed them where they would stay. They had a room with a bathroom and two beds it looked like if a princess lived it in. But as long as they are happy I am happy. I go into my room after praying with my sisters reading them a bedtime story and tucking them into bed. I go into my room to get them changed into some sleep clothes. I write in my journal about how amazing today was and what my favorite parts were and how I am feeling about everything like I always do every single night and fell asleep and slept like a baby.