The Pumpkin Patch

Today is Friday it is also a week until Halloween is here.  I am so excited Halloween is my second favorite holiday after Christmas of course. I helped James decorate the house for the fall. We have the house fully decorated inside and out. But we have to add a few more tiny details to some things to make it feel more like fall. We have the fireplace all ready for those cool nights. We have already watched a ton of scary movies. James, Finn, and Theodore and I snuggle up together and cuddle. It is Friday. We have a bunch of plans for today and tomorrow. Today we are going to film a few videos and take a few photos and  I get to ready and get into a fall outfit. James wears this.

 James wears this

I wear this

Me and Kio match and spend Halloween together ( as friends) James is out taking photos and Cassie and Jessus are getting ready

Kio: we are watching a scary movie and she snuggled up next to me and falls asleep. I turn off the movie and let her kay on me. After that I  mover her to her bed and put the covers on her and take off her makeup and kiss her on the forehead before turning off the light and closing the door. After that I tell Cassie that Aliyah is sleep and I am heading back to the Away House and thanks for inviting me.