Another Day another Dollar

7:00 in the morning the next day.

Trevor: We need to wake her up. We have a busy day today Louis. Come on and stop being scared. What are you so scared of she is just a kid who is 13.

Louis: I am not scared first of all. But Shore let's wake her up.

Louis: Hey Aliyah. Wake up we have a very busy day today please go and get ready. And when you come downstairs breakfast will be ready.

Aliyah: Good Morning and okay I will get ready. I will be downstairs in less than 30 minutes :D.

Louis and Trevor: Okay bye, see you downstairs.

Aliyah: I get ready in a crop top and a pair of jeans that are high waisted and for shoes, I wear some checkered vans. But for my hair, I don't know if I want to curl it or straighten so I go downstairs to get another opinion from James.

Aliyah: James should I curl my hair of straight it? I can not decide!

James: Umm, u should curl it it would look so cute and u never curl it.

Aliyah: Okay thanks, James.

Aliyah: No problem kiddo.

I go upstairs  I curl my hair and I do my makeup naturally by following a tutorial. I finally finish and I eat breakfast that one of James's friends cooks ( it was delicious) we go to the studio and start filming a new video and he has to post our video where he tells his fans he adopted me.

The video is posted he makes me a social media account and  I gain a lot of followers and support. I interact with fans and like comments on the new video.

James: Aliyah,  We are going to the hype house!!

Aliyah: AHHH Oh My GOD I LOVE THEM I WATCH ALL OF THEIR VIDEOS I AM OBSESSED WITH THEM NO WAY. YAY!

James: Okay we are leaving now got get your mini backpack and let's go head there.