The Skate Park

At the skate park.

Aliyah: I am at the skate park to get some of the things that happened yesterday off of my mind. It all seems like a blur until a memory comes up and starts making me think and have a lot of thoughts running in my brain.

Mom:  While at home by myself, Aliyah is at the skate park and the twins are at daycare. I can finally have time to myself. I am suffering from Anxiety, Depression, and the thought of committing suicide. I feel like I have no purpose in life. All of these thoughts. I can't let the girls see me like this... I have to do something about this. But if Aliyah finds out that I am going to separate the twins and her she will be heartbroken.  Am going to pick up the twins and let them stay with a relative and then figure out how to break the news to Aliyah.

A few hours later...

Aliyah Pov :

I get back home and see my mom in the kitchen with a worried fave but that is the only thing I see for right now.  As soon as I come in I see tow other adult women and a man.

James: I see the girl she looks like she is 13 years old. She is tall and has brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. She looks so similar to her mother.

Aliyah: I see a man he is tall has brown - Blackish hair and brown eyes. Hs has make-up. He looks like this

 he has his nails done and they look like this

Louis: Wow James

Louis: Wow James... I feel like she will be a perfect fit.

Eldon: Totally

Laura: Omg she is stunning.

Jesus: she is so pretty and I feel like the great if the crew will like her.

James: So are we adopting her?

All: Yes we would be an idiot to give up her.