The Turning Point

December 2nd, 2009

"So any idea of where you'll go?" I hear Stefan ask from behind me.

"I don't know, London, maybe. See some friends" Damon replies, looking out the window.

"You have friends?" I ask, lifting my head from the couch I was laying on.

"You don't have any friends, Damon" Stefan says at the same time as me.

"You're right Stefan. I only have you two. So, where are we going" Damon responds.

"'We' are not going anywhere. I'm gonna live my life, as far away from you as possible." Stefan deadpans.

"But we're a team! We could travel the world together. We could try out for the amazing race together" Damon states.

"Something tells me that'd be an unfair competition" I mumble.

"Probably, but that's the fun part" Damon smirks.

"That's funny. Seriously, where are you going?" Stefan asks. "Because we're not staying in this town" We hear the doorbell ring. I get up to answer it, since the boys are laying low. I open it to see Sheriff Forbes.

"I'm here to see Damon" She states, as the boys walk up behind me, curious.

"Sheriff, what a surprise" Damon says with his usual level of charm.

"Sorry to bother you, but we need to talk" She says.

"Come in" Damon responds, and we stand aside to let her pass. He then leads her out to the backyard, so that Stefan and I 'couldn't hear them'. Well I actually couldn't, but Stefan was still listening very intently, and giving me information.

"Someone else was attacked" He says, tilting his head to the side.

"How, Damon hasn't left the house and there aren't any other vampires in town" I question.

"None that we know of" He responds. "She wants Damon's help to get rid of them"

"hmmm, guess he's not leaving just yet then" I say, as the two seem to wrap up their conversation.

3rd person POV with Bonnie and Elena

"I'm grateful to Stefan" Bonnie says. Elena hums in questioning. "He saved my life. And what's the deal with Alisia? I've definitely seen her aging, is she not their real sister? Also how does she have magic"

"Uhh, she is their real sister, she's Stefan's twin, I'm not entirely sure why she's younger, but I'm pretty sure she gets her magic from their mother, like it's only passed down to the girls in the family or something" Elena responds.

"Huh, no wonder she's like that then, she grew up with her equally psychotic brother" Bonnie states.

Back to Alisia

Elmer Fudd: We're gonna stick around until we find this vampire, I've already told Elena. Is there a spell you can do to track them?

Alisia: Not yet. I'd need their DNA or something that belongs to them. Find me that and I'll tell you who and where they are. Or if I run into them in person I'll be able to find them

Elmer Fudd: We'll work on it.

Lil J: U going to that career thing? Jenna's dragging me along

Ali Rose: Yeah I guess if you're going

Lil J: Cool. U want a ride or just meet us there

Ali Rose: I'll just meet you there, I'll probs be a few minutes late since I'm staying for the boys practice

Lil J: Alright, see you then