1

(Bri P.O.V)
I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing somewhere in my bed. "Bri get up your going to be late,dads leaving in 10" my sister yelled threw the door. "okay thanks" I yelled back.Great 10 minutes. I quickly put some leggings an over sized flannel and my black and white chucks. my hair was already straight so I just brushed it then put on some light makeup. I grabbed my books,gum,headphones,charger and phone and put them in my bag and left.
**school**
When I went to school I went straight to my locker put my stuff away then went to Ashton's locker. Ashton was my best friend he was there for me through everything even when my mom passed away.
**flash back **
"Briana Briana get up " my sister yelled. I looked at my clock it said 3:15. My sister bust threw my door her eyes puffy and red I can tell she has been crying."aleigha what's wrong" I could tell she was trying as hard as she could to get it out and she finally did " moms in the hospital" Me and aleigha got our shoes and jumpers on and ran down stairs to meet dad in the car.
An hour after we got to the hospital they said she passed away I quickly called Ashton and he came and stayed me the whole night.
**end of flashback **
Since then he has been my best friend.
"Hey" he said
"Hey" I replied
"So wanna get some lunch after school I have to talk to you " he said
"Yeah sure" I was kinda scared of what he wanted to talk about. I guess I will have to wait and find out.

(A/N) So I never really published a fan fic but eh why not. I'm kinda scared to post this actually because I'm not really good but why not